Reviews for The Flight Of The Eagles
Kraut007 chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
Intersting idea, but some of this name doesnt sound very German. I can understand the meaning of your German phrases, but most of them are grammatical incorrect.
anotamous chapter 10 . 4/6/2010
Finally, a show of air power. You certainly had it make a dramatic entrance. I would expect air casualties against konoha itself to be light, as konoha doesn't have anything remotely like an AA gun.
Glory of Dawn chapter 10 . 4/6/2010
Good chapter! Things are really starting to get moving. Can't wait to see more from here!
anotamous chapter 9 . 3/2/2010
You pulled Sergent Foley from call of Duty modern warfare 2 didn't you. Plus, I've mentioned this before but how come air power has made no move in this, the marines had F-4U Corsairs at the time, and the first jet fighters were being used by the navy.
Richard Onasi chapter 9 . 2/27/2010
First off I'd like to say that I really like your story, the way you crossed our world with Naruto's is awesome. Also I like the Soviet's vs Allies, reminds me of Command and Conquer Red Alert. And I like how you had this start out with German deserters, most people just assume that all German Soldiers during the War were evil and I think that's a little unfair.

My only concern with the story is the lack of details with whats going on in the rest of the world. How come there is only fighting on the Elemental Continent and not in Europe or Alaska? If the Allies and the USSR are at war with each other I would have thought they would try to attack each others major industrial centers to hamper there enemies war production. Are you basing this war after Korea and Vietnam were the fighting was limited to only those countries? If so that would be a bad basis as in both of those wars there was no direct fighting between the US and the USSR, while in your story they are in direct conflict. Just a thought.

Otherwise its a well written story and I look forward to your updates. Keep up the good work.

Sincerely,

Richard Onasi.
Glory of Dawn chapter 9 . 2/24/2010
Pretty good. I like how it was a textbook excerpt. The end was a bit graphic, though.

Can't wait for more! Update soon!
Leaf Ranger chapter 3 . 3/2/2009
Okay... this is all right, but... it's a little fast, and Hinata getting raped wasn't good. So, it's all right, but I can't read anymore past this part. Still, don't let it get you down. It's just not for me. Others would like it though.
Leaf Ranger chapter 2 . 3/2/2009
Wow. That's not good.
Leaf Ranger chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Intersting. There were a few mistakes, but mostly in making sure your first letters at the beginning were capitilized.

An interestig concept though.
Glory of Dawn chapter 8 . 1/19/2009
Are they in some Elemental Nation remake of Castle Wulfenstein?

Update soon, this is good!
anotamous chapter 8 . 1/17/2009
Before I forget this question, how did the Russians GET here in the first place, during ww2 and for some time after, the Russians had virtually no navy, at least nothing capable of transporting troops, and absolutely, to the nearest of my knowledge, no seagoing experience. And the AK-47 wasn't developed until 1947. And I notice you haven't made even one use of marine air support.
anotamous chapter 7 . 1/13/2009
So Taskou is kinda like West Germany was right?
anotamous chapter 5 . 1/13/2009
Russia didn't have the bomb until some time in 1946. That means that the mere threat of it could make Russia back down.
EasilySwayed chapter 7 . 1/12/2009
Nice. I have one suggestion why not add the French? Can u make them ally with the ninja?
dundee998 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
This has AMAZING potential. You've got a very interesting story on your hands, but I think you would get a better reception if you paid a little more attention to capital letters and the structure of sentences-just to let you know.