Reviews for Neo's Happy Funtime Land
JEGO chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
JEGO chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
set up a massive laser grid for the K/R fans

... so evil ...
DoofusPrime chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
If Neo is a character within this story, then who wrote the story itself? Meta-Neo? God?

I was amused by this story. I liked the abrupt shift from the characters to the author insert. I think my favorite line was:

" 'Oh! Your big, funny words hurt my college dropout head!' Drakken said, grabbing his head and drooling a bit. "
Shrodinger's Kit chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
Doubled over laughing, this must be continued! o.o I wanna know what happens..
Thomas Linquist chapter 2 . 10/7/2008
You are so twisted, my Angel of Mayhem! I can't wait to see just how far you can push this.
MaceEcam chapter 2 . 8/31/2008
You know, I was rereading this when it occurred to me that I hadn't actually reviewed it so...good job and keep working!
Donteatacowman chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
Awesome second chapter, if a bit egotistical. But, hey, you warned us! Makes us all ask about Neo...

WHAT will SHE do NEXT?
Anabri chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
Can I tolerate this?

We're gonna painfully (for me at least) find out.

Can't wait to see what this "perfect, magical, amazing" creature has in mind.

Captain IT chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
What is that stuff your smoking? I'll take a couple of pounds of it. Nice story.
OND chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
I liked how you pulled out the beginning, so that way you could actually get into writing the script, and then your version of the episode matched the characters perfectly! I loved how you introduced yourself, and before you said your name, I had a feeling it was you, just 'cause it was something you would do. ) Love the story so far, it's going to my faves.
whitem chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
Wait... You actually liked Barkin's hair as blond?

That's all I have for now...
screaming phoenix chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
My ears are bleeding why are my ears bleeding? I swear something always starts to go wacky when I start to read one of these things from you. I mean I didn’t mind the facial ticks I picked up reading the kissing stories. I got three dates and some strange looks from a policeman because of those.

The Drakkim story? Well it hard to concentrate on writing a review when you’re scrubbing your frontal lobes with steel wool.

But now with the bleeding ears? What? Do a review? This shows just how much you should be watched by professionals. Of course I loved it! If you can’t make fun of something you love then where’s the joy in it?

Got any Kleenex...?
Silent Amethyst chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
As it says in the unwritten rules for K/R shippers, when the afformentioned is threatened, you must be ready to defend... which I will, but for now I'll keep myself at bay.

Otherwise, you've caught my attention with this fic and I have to see what exactly you have in mind.
Kwebs chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
LOL Talk about interesting. I feel sorry for the whole KP universe. LOL Keep it up Neo!
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 2 . 8/21/2008

To put it mildly, you definitely have my attention...but did you have to have Ron being such a wussy about the whole sitch?

BTW...Just for the sake of maintaining a shred of my integrity, I do have to point out one little issue. Do you have some kind of issue with Adobe Acrobat files? I thought the ban was on PDA, not PDF.

Believe me...if it wasn't for reading and giving input on fan fiction sites for all those years, I would have been too dazzled to catch that.

Your friend in (suspended) writing,