Reviews for Definition
nice
MiseryMaker chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Lovely.
Wilhemina23 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
This is one of the most beautiful and touching things I have ever read. Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it with us.
ffreader215 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Oh my. That was so sweet. Love love love!
2BBornot2BB chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
And now I have a really, really bad case of the 'if onlys' ... but in a good way! Thanks for this one. :D Cheers, 2BB
s chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
i LOVED the description that Bones makes about love, and how Booth shows it
aliasjems chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
YUM!

So eloquent, so true, so surprising.

Loved this.
unequivocal chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
I can easily imagine Brennan writing this letter. So eloquent!
Hidden Fairy chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Absolutely beautiful.
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
WOW !

I Loved this it was so beauitful!

I love all your stories!
mumrulz chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I am missing you & your fics already...so here I am to get another dose of hpaich's B&Bness.

Loved this insight into Brennan's emotions & her concerns at her ability to be able to express them.

**In this instance, the reason that Iā€™m putting pen to paper is that my feelings, my emotions, are so immense, so overpowering, that I cannot describe them aloud.

...I think that this would be an accurate thing to say about Brennan.

Loved the way that the letter traced first, their partnership, highlighted my the respect that the both ended up giving & receiving to & from each other...then their friendship, born from their trust of each other...then a relationship:

**Then the impossible happened. Somehow, you uncovered small pieces of me, brought them into the light. I held my breath, but you stayed. I displayed weakness, but you stayed. I suffered, felt pain and heartbreak ā€“ and you stayed. For that alone I love you

...absolutely beautiful.

**When you kiss me, my world tilts sweetly ā€“ my fondest wish is that it never rights itself. And at the end of the day, I reach for your hand without looking, because I know it will be there.

...sweetness & love personified.

Their partnership, friendship, relationship & eventually their marriage are all defined by so many emotions...trust, loyalty, respect, comfort, passion, tenderness, desire, an all encompassing love.

A brilliant piece of writing...Brennan laying herself...her soul...& her heart bare, to be able to explain the magnitude of her love for her husband. The perfect Cristams gift. The gift of love.

Loved it! :-):-):-)
thewhiterose3 chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Beautifully written.
evenstar1974 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Fabulous!- Love how you are able to give us such a great sense of what so much of their life is like just through Temperance describing her feelings to him.
Polly83 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Loved it. Very well written and emotional.
charl88 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
omg that was so beautiful

i truly loved this