Reviews for Dirge of Cerberus: Beowulf
Genesis-666 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Nice job on this, though personally I think the Hyaku Shiki would look lovely in red.
OMG chapter 2 . 3/20/2009
Oh my GOD! Armored CORE! YES! THANK YOU! But you do realize Fiona isn't White Glint's pilot right?
Anthurak The Chaos Lord chapter 2 . 11/10/2008
Cool. So you're using Armored Core: For Answers too huh? Oh well, I doubt you're going to be using it the exact same way that I plan on. In fact, I'm quite interested to see where you'll go with it.

So you have Jerimiah joining Lelouch early on too eh? Well that should be interesting. And since he's going to go all cyborg super-soldier again, does this mean he's going to use the Sutherland Sieg too? Because that thing was COOL!

Hm... So Fiona Jarnefeldt is showing up huh? Do this mean that Vincent is going to get the White Glint at some point? Because that would be AWESOME! (yes to pairing Fiona with Vincent by the way) And if Ostdarva is in it to, I guess he's going to be using the Stasis (hm... do I sense a kickass battle in the works?)

And will NEXT technology show up in the canon Knightmares as well? That would be interesting.

On a final note, are you going to incorperate some form of Chaos in this story? I mean he is one of the defining characteristics of Vincent. Who knows? He could even be the creator of Geass or something like that. Just an idea.

Update soon.
animefan29 chapter 2 . 11/9/2008
I have no problems with Fiona being Vincent's love interest.
Infinite Freedom chapter 2 . 11/9/2008
FOR GOD'S SAKE YES! I am guessing that since you have been playing Armored Core, these NEXT's will be based off of AC's from said games. I am guessing that she is from the Directorate.
stardrago chapter 2 . 11/9/2008
Nice chapter, are you going to have Lelouch pilot one of those new kightmare frames; if so the names Dragoon or Imperialdra(from Imperialdramon fighter mode it could look like it) would be fine.

Also Vincient/Fiona is o.k.

However I would like to see more Lelouch/Kallen/C.C. in this fic.
TsknRaider chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Hmm, I'll see where this goes!
Anthurak The Chaos Lord chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Alright, interesting start. Though you did pretty much start it the same way I did, but you did make enough major changes so I don't mind. I'm interested to see what you have planned for Vincent (as you no doubt are for what I have planned for Naruto in Knightfall)

By the way, you may have noticed this already, but I found out that Vincent and Todo have the same English voice actors.
animefan29 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Another good story/chapter. I havn't seen that many good Code Lelouch sotries. Hope to see more of this one, or any of your stories soon.
questions and answers chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
very has been a while since I have been interested by such a beginning. i might be a frequent reader also so please continue to write.

Based on the second review with agreement and no offensr against it, you should pair vincent with Lucrecia as another OC(if you can), maybe Cecile Croogey, or with Kallen(although the age seems to be a bit off for a relationship). Can you tell us if you will update frequently. if you can, then thanks.
Pyroclastic flow chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Didn't i already get an new story alert for this?
Infinite Freedom chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Actually as much as I like you Naruto stories I think that you should focus on this one. I am guessing that the gun on the Beowulf is like the Cerberus instead of the Beam rifle. Also are you going to hook Vincent up with anyone? Because if so I say go with Kallen.