Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: Different Hearts
FictionReader98 chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
Well was definitely looking forward to this chapter, specifically the Niners getting on board the new Gummi Ship and their reactions to it. Most (don't know about Llyod) haven't flown before. Let alone in space.

That being said, I didn't really expect the beginning emphasis on Cid. I was far more interested in the Niners Group. Plus I've never played any of the FF games, so I don't know their characters too much. THat being said it offered a bit of interesting insight on the guy (I never knew he had a wife) and on Leon/Squall/whatever the heck his name is. I know him as Leon... what the heck is an ex-SeeD anyway? Only Seed reference I know is Gundam Seed and I doubt that's it.

Seeing the Highwind II and Cid's reaction to Sora's group. Circus Freaks indeed _

That being said, I wouldn't had guessed you would had added additional crew members to the ship. Though I don't know most of them: Shera, Remy and his rats, Wall-E, E-ve, Yuna and Rikku. Von Drak, however, I'll happily admit to knowing and look forward to what chaos... I mean... help he'll be to the group. So nice choice with him. And of course we have Chip, Dale and Jiminy there as well. I'll reserve judgement on the other crew members until later. I'm more curious on how big of a role each one will have, most notably when the ship arrives at each world.

The meal selection was as creepy as it was funny. I haven't decided which yet, heh heh.

Hopefully we get to Wonderland next chapter and get things rolling! Until next time.
Paintball-Gamer chapter 3 . 9/5/2009
Wow, man (or rather, guys. Can't forget Zone, now can I?). I have to say, this new version of everything is awesome. I certainly wasn't expecting other Disney characters like Wall-E and Remy to be brought in, as well as Yuna, Rikku, and Shera. Who's next, Neku and Shiki from 'The World Ends With You'? (Just kidding. I had to say it since it too is a Square Enix game and I'm currently addicted it :) ) Joking aside, this certainly puts a new spin on things that I never would have expected. I now wait in even greater anticipation of things to come.

Moving on, I enjoyed the character interactions and reactions in this chapter. Everyone was in character, and the reactions to the various things like the rats in the kitchen were quite amusing. I did notice a couple of spelling and grammar mistakes at points (ie. you say 'hanger' when it should be 'hangar' within that context), but nothing that would ruin the experience. And now the ship is out in space. I greatly look forward to their arrival in Wonderland.

Great stuff, man! Can't wait for the next update!
Infinite Freedom chapter 3 . 9/5/2009
I certainly did. I am curious as to whether all of them will visit a world or just a few of them? Personally I am hoping the full group.
green ninja93 chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
This looks like its going to be a good story, complicated and long but good, you should update it every now and again, I would really enjoy reading it XD
FictionReader98 chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
Okay, this review is late, but I got lazy. That's my only excuse. Hopefully I'll kick the habit for future chapters.

With that said, not a whole lot happened in this chapter. Mostly, it was the Niners Group (Sora and co) learning about the Heartless, Worlds and proper introducations to each other. And of course, the six travelers all volunteer to go along as well. I was surprised to see Inuyasha of all people being the first (I had expected Kenshin).

So a Gummi Barge, as opposed to Gummi Ship? That's not something I expected (figured that the Gummi Ship would be adequate as well.) I do wonder what the finalized plans will be like. Big training after for the Niners to keep their skills in check as they travel? A recreation area where they can kick back and relax?

So, Naruto's been declared the 'King-Idiot'. I do wonder how long his reign will last.

That's all I got to say for this chapter. I look forward to the next chapter. Great job.
GreyMonkey chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
Yay, an update! Finaly

I may not be as knowlagable on RK or TOS, but I do know the other 5 and are some of my favorites. This story has reall potential. You two really shouldn't abandon this story, expecaialy will all the possible aspects into this. (ex: Inyuasha being able to sniff out the Stealth Sneak, or Ed and Naruto's (and Inyuasha to an extent) reations to Wnderland and *snigger* Atlantis.

update soon
Infinite Freedom chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
They'll need divine intervention. A lot of it.
Paintball-Gamer chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
Nice work here, man. Your new versions of the explanation of Gummi Space and the guys joining up with Sora were well done, although the sentence structure in the narrative at some points in those parts could have been a little better. But otherwise, they were good. I wait in eager anticipation of the next few chapters. There's really nothing else I can say here that I haven't said before, so I'll just leave it there.

Great stuff, man! Keep it up!
FictionReader98 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Great opening chapter for this story. We get right to the point with everyone getting together and jumping right into a fight with the Guard Armor, as well as a dose of comedy. I think the funniest part was when Donald realized his tail was on fire.

One thing I'm curious about is how you would rank the group - Sora, Donald, Goofy, Naruto, Inuyasha, Yusuke, Ed, Lloyd and Kenshin - in order from strongest to weakest.

And after the battle, the entire group has passed out. I can only imagine they'll wake up in the prescene of Leon and his group. I look forward to the interactions between everyone and if you'll be covering how each of them appeared in this new world.

That's all I have to comment for this chapter. A good opening chapter for this story and I look forward to more. Update as soon as possible.
Paintball-Gamer chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Nice work here. I liked your additions to Ed's attack on the Armor, as well as everyone's new introductions. Are you still going to include their stories of how they got there and what happened before they fought the Guard Armor, that is to say, what you had written in chapters prior to this fight in the original? I highly advise doing so.

Great stuff, man! Keep it up!
Infinite Freedom chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
I really look forward to this. Perhaps the group could start learning skills from each other. It would be interesting to see the reaction on Riku's face when five Sora's charge him. Or his reaction to the Sexy Jutsu.