Reviews for Timeless
RyoPyoTurtle chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
*Fangirling*
nicky trish chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
that was soo very cool i love it keep it up
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
I love this contemplation on Sasuke's part! I always read of Hinata's side but never Sasuke! I love it! Thanks for such a great story!
Fher34 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I think its a high T. LOL
And a very very sweet one at that! :) Eh, I loved the details and everything else! A wonderful read!
NicoNoa chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
So sweeeeeet...! I wanna cryyy...!
Peachie-Trishie chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
that was so cute!
Kurai Akuryou no Joou chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Aww Too cute! Haha
cakeesuki chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
ROFL sasuke is one horny uchiha XD reviving the clan indeed, psh, he just wants to get busy haha
math music reading chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Aww, that's so cute and sweet! Hinata really is adorable, the idea of Sasuke being able to resist is futile, utterly hopeless, he should to be helpless when it comes to one person.
shy.smile chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
so cute..
American Daydreamer chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
*singing*: "I don't wanna close my eyes. I don't wanna fall asleep 'cause I'd miss you baby, and I don't wanna miss a thing. 'Cause even when I dream of you, the sweetest dream would never do. I'd still miss you baby, and I don't wanna miss a thing."

Hehe. Sorry, that song popped into my head while reading this. Anyway, cute fluffy fic! Something tells me that the only time that Sasuke would be romantic is when nobody's looking, even his own lover. So I love the idea!

You have a nice talent for writing indeed. The only thing I'd like to point out is to go easy on the fancier words. I found myself tripping over them sometimes. The thing that helps me with that is reading it aloud to make sure it flows well. Other than that you do a good job! I can't wait to see more SasuHina from you!
Jaime Snyder chapter 1 . 9/8/2008