Reviews for The Way To a Touchdown
This is such a great story. The interaction between Shin and Sena is so WOW…it is hard to describe ,but I can feel the amazing chemical reaction between those two boys. I hope the story will be updated again.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/8/2014
This is a wonderful story! I love the thought and detail put into each chapter! Oh and I was wondering if you could do this in Shin's point of view too. I think that would be awesome as well, but if you can't that's cool too! Thanks, can't wait for the update!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/16/2014
Keep going i am dying to hear more HURRY
kawaiimiku chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
Hi, this story seems great- I hope for you to continue it one day. If you are wondering, the Christmas bowl arc is over along with the manga.

Man, I wana know more. Its very interesting so far. Many are here, cheering for you and teh day you decide to continue it.
yoime chapter 7 . 2/12/2012
Have I said I love your Shin? If I havent, I totally should. Yeah. so, ehm, thank you so much! Its so subtle, the ShinSena -especially the Shin part, which is to be expected from such a gruff character- that Im really looking foward to see how you made them interact in the next chapters! If you really continue it, thats it. Also, the snowball fight scene was so cute! Thank you!
NoLifeButLives chapter 7 . 1/30/2011
Awesome! i really enjoy it! so please continue soon!
hazel-3017 chapter 7 . 12/2/2010
This is very cute. I like it and hope you'll update it. There's really just one thing I want to comment on...your use of what I believe is meant to be an anime sweatdrop in certain situations. You just say the person sweat and it doesn't always fit in. You should find a different way to describe that person's nervousness, anxiety etc.

But a good story all in all!
KitsuneDango chapter 7 . 7/17/2010
lol!

i love this story i hope shin kisses sena!

kyaa so cute!
VogueThousand chapter 7 . 6/9/2010
Awesome job !

I can't wait for the next chapter.
Animejo chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
This. Was. AWESOME.

I adored how it really does feel like a novel continuation of the manga, keeping true to the Sena point of view along with non-football related events like the field trip. Everyone's in character and I applaud your bravery for not balking at including all the required characters needed to make is truly resemble Eyeshield 21. That you managed to give them all screen-time without making anyone seem ignored was incredible! The Shin-centricness of it is just the absolute icing on the cake!

It's been almost two years, though. Has this been abandoned or shall I continue to hope?
acyp chapter 7 . 12/24/2009
Haha, funny story. I love how Shin is so tech incompetent. xD

You made all the characters pretty much IC, so great job~

I just have two things to say: I think (but if i'm wrong, sorry, I have bad memory) you said Shin and Sakuraba joined amefuto in high school, but I believe that they joined in Middle school? o_o 'cause they played against the Maou Devil Bats, when Hiruma promises to find someone with enough speed to challenge Shin or something of the sort.

And second thing. about the first year trip...Suzuna...doesn't go to Deimon. o_o How;s she fit into it?

Looking forward to how you end this, though I'm not a huge, huge fan of BL. But this is so mild so it's cute. _ Good job!
copycat-capycot chapter 6 . 12/17/2009
It wasn't too hard imagining Shin in a snowball fight. xD (I mean, didn't he participate in a pillow fight with Team Japan in the manga?)
Ultra Rodimus chapter 7 . 7/28/2009
I love this fic... I think I've read it about eight times in the last few months Eagerly waiting for more and hoping you're still updating this fic. I really want to know how it ends, and see what happens between Shin and Sena. There just aren't enough good SenaxShin fics out there, and this is one of the best I've ever read _
Misconceptions chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
Aw, poor Sena ;(

I wonder when him and Shin will finally start noticing their feelings for each other.

This is a great story, hope you update soon!
Uchizaki chapter 7 . 5/8/2009
Please continue writing and updating! I really like this story and your writing style! But don't feel rushed or anything. Update soon!