Reviews for I Won't Say I'm In Love
musichettta chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Perfect and very, very cute. I love the song! I'll have to check it out.
UnlimitedThoughts chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Okay first off:
I love your username.
Alrighty, now that that's off my chest... I had read one of your fics awhile ago and thoroughly enjoyed it. I've recently been cleaning out my fav. stories and I'm currently checking out your other stories.
Btw I loovvveee Hercules (especially this song!) . and I like how you set this one-shot up :) it's unique
Dmunoz2012 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I just want you to know that I read what her friends were saying with the voices of sassy black women...:D
BigBirdIsCool chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I really like this song! I can definitely see it for James and Lily and the way she's trying to deny it, but she knows inside (as evidenced by the last line) that she is in love.

Also, the way you made the characters say the lines to the song instead of just having the lyrics as part of the text was brilliant!
LEJP4ever chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
aww thats really cute!
13yearsagediff chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
this was by far the best song fic i ever ever read for james a lily good job
fitBrit1031 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Oh my goodness. I really love this story. It was such a good idea to take a song (from a great movie, by the way) and fit the lyrics into a dialogue. I feel like it fits almost seamlessly.
princessinct chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Cute songfic.
alees-sa chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Love it! I like how you made them say it. At first I kinda found it weird but then in the end I found myself "singing" along :)) Great job!
Daughter Of Poseiden chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Omg tht was awesome! I luvv tht song 2. :) plz plz plz update how thy saved the wizarding world!
Lady Elizabeth of New York chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Doesn't everybody love this song. Well done.
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I'd say this was more than "pretty good," if you do say yourself :) I LOVED how you incorporated the song lyrics. brava!
phoenix008 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
the best song fic I have ever read in the HP fandom! for such a young writer, you are amazing! loved reading this
The Owls Made Me Do It chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
aww ! that was cute !
hotgirlwizard chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Cute idea! Usually wouldn't work, but you picked the right song! Even if it's from Hercules (I love Greek Mythology, and I can't watch the movie without correcting the myths they took liberty on).