Reviews for Rhyme Over Reason
Pale18 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Oh my goodness, this is hilarious and cute! I always like these stories where Joshua doesn't meet all the criteria set for an abusive partner in these Joshyme stories!
I never thought I'd grow to ship a crack pairing with such addiction before. I need good tics like these for my Joshyme fix! (You saved me from withdrawal. For now...)
I don't know why some reviewers talked about Joshua supposedly not washing his mouth after vomiting. I'm glad you left a detail out, because that like a "no duh" kind of detail. Especially for a character like Joshua.
And that ending... wow. I wish this was an OVA special or something because you're short, to the point style made the actions go very fast-paced and curt like a good cartoon. And I love the Beat vs Joshua trope in Joshyme fics too.
Gosh, there's just so much to love here. Thanks!
TWEWYFAN67 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Good story but I found Joshua being homophobic kind of unrealistic considering the fact that he loves guns and violence. Also, the part where he kissed Rhyme with his breath smelling like vomit is kind of gross. Wouldn't Rhyme find that disgusting?
Moon-chan chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
*waving hand in the air* HOLY CRAP, THE REVIEW BUTTON. IT BIT ME!
Faliara chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Kyaaa I loved this. Joshua and Rhyme are so cute together!

Why hadn't they done this a long time ago?

That was why.

Fave part ever xD
darlingbuttercup chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
THAT. WAS. LOVELY. oh my god. your so good! Joshua and Rhyme...what a...interesting couple... XD kyaah! I loved it great job
Daughter-of-Light13 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
This was both sweetly romantic and deviously hilarious! I laughed so hard the first time I read it, and then promptly had to go back and read it again!

I love your tone throughout the whole piece. Altogether very nice job!
Kipper Snack chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Good stuff.

I noticed something.

Which makes this twice as hilarious. To me.

Joshua puked, yes? ...Yet he did *not* brush his teeth, or rinse his mouth out...and then five minutes later, he kissed Rhyme...? And she *enjoys* this?

So...Rhyme has a vomit fetish. Bizarre. Unless her attraction to Joshua is more of a...BILE fascination. HA-HA-HA!
AnnaFrancesca chapter 1 . 6/25/2010

You know, I REALLY didn't like the idea of Josh/Rhyme, but after that, I think I do.

Godd work, and keep it up :)
shingach chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
so funny and sweet XD, loved it!
Sapphire00Moonlight chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
So funny! XD

Nice ending.
BlueandRedButterflies chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Ohmigosh, I finally read it! .

So amazing! I'm usually not a fan of pairings that have not been clearly outlined by the game, but this...this was awesome! *waves foam finger* Official Joshyme fan here! .

Your writing was great! I really enjoyed it. Everything was described very clearly. Great job! However, I did notice that you didn't spell out the numbers. Numbers under a hundred (and sometimes over) need to be spelled out. But other than that, great job! .

Cliffs of Damascus chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
AH! xD I LOVED IT. You HAVE to write what happens next, though...even if it's not even a full chapter, please. xDD
Beat Bito chapter 1 . 10/4/2009

That's the most random pairing I've ever seen yo, but well written, might have to look at more of your stuff.

Aight. Peace.
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Why haven't I joined the Joshyme fandom yet? This was stellar!

I think the highlight of this was Neku. xD

Anyways, I thought this was cute, fluffy, and so...amazing!~

Cheers for good writing!