Reviews for To Be Loved
katann18 chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
i really like the start to the story. please continue. Azur should be resorted I think.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
like it
katelaina1717 chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
Oh pleeeease I beg you to continue this fic;(
nannas-onepiece-adventure chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
0.0
katiablackwood chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
please continue
ramen-luver101 chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
Team Severus, or Team Lupin?
Ehlonna the Demoness chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
MORE I want more
LADYsnape16 chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
OMG LOVE it 3
danbear chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more
Thisisnirvana chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Love this! Please update soon! :)
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
Oh god moreeee pleaseee I loveee it!
kotaband60 chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
Please update this is a great story!