Reviews for Oregon Trail
Doom Dragonness chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Erm this triggers memories of me playing this game in computer class. This was the reason learning was fun.
Dirge for the Dead chapter 3 . 11/15/2009
Wow... just... wow.

Only a minutes of playtime? Jesus crap.

Awesome story, though! I CANNOT believe this got put in the 'crappy community' of JtHM. WOWZERS!

Do you like cheese? Cuz I like cheese. But nothing matters, cuz I like dirt, cuz I like dirt.

May tomorrow be beautiful too,

Dirge for the Dead
Vicious Piggy chapter 3 . 6/29/2009
O.o everyone died at the same time. lol. nolu three days.
Vicious Piggy chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
Aw, Nny drowned again. poor everyone. lol, the native amerian thouhgt you were a goddess cuz you were talking o a bird. if you did that where i live, they'd call the cops on you. :D heheh, squee, it's dead.
Vicious Piggy chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
O.O NO! SQUEE! NNY!11 X'( *sniff-sniff* please be resurected!
Yessie55 chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
I can't tell how much I was laughing at this! XD! This was EPIC! 5,0 stars!

And I've always noticed that with Oregon Trail! You're actually starting to get close to your destination and everyone FREAKING DIES! O.o! I've NEVER beaten that game...stupid game...
lalalalalala chapter 3 . 1/10/2004
I used to play that game so much. I died all the time. ONCE I managed to get through the game w/out dying. yay for me.
Invader 2-D chapter 3 . 1/2/2004
Zim lived!YAY!
11 chapter 3 . 5/1/2003
Did you notice that NNy died by drowning on every single trip? The poor guy always drowning...
x-xsqueex-x chapter 3 . 2/21/2002
ok, another review. Yes its me again. the sporks are making me write reviews...my poor hands. Anyhow that was really funny..I should try that sometimes. of course id probably kill everyone before we reach the first site..o.O
x-xsqueex-x chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
LOL! Omg that was wicked funny...very original
Zimmy Kid chapter 3 . 11/21/2001
WOW. Not even my worst was like that. :) It's weird though, I played the game and had Zim, GIR, Nny, Dib, and me, and playing about 2 minutes:

GIR got bit by a rattlesnake

Wagon tipped

Nny died :(

I got cholera

An ox died

I died

So, I had bad luck too. :) But do another! I'd like to see the celebration party if you ever made it to Oregon!
Zimmy Kid chapter 2 . 11/21/2001
you had a fire on my b-day too, btw.
Ztarlight chapter 3 . 11/18/2001
How lovely, you killed everybody. - That last one *was* pretty funny... I gotta come to this secition more often!
Obessionwithknives is STILL too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 11/17/2001
I used to play that game, but I lost it. I sad. By the way, your invader_riz, no?