Reviews for Universal Switch!
LisayaTomago chapter 9 . 10/6/2014
I like this story... Kinda sad that you haven't updated in 4 years. Ah well
Ryomon321 chapter 9 . 2/23/2011
A-MA-ZING! Just amazing. The way you write those stories is really good: you keep the suspense in and humor is present all the time. I CANNOT wait for the next chapter. I really hope you can bring it quickly so I can enjoy yet another interesting chapter.
HELLO I'M chapter 9 . 1/22/2011
oh i see how it is,

ya just gunna stop right there, huh?

just great. JUST FREAKIN GREAT!

-gasp- omg im sorry for yelling plz update soon!
kiki chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
omg lol, so unfair how Ichigo gets to keep his sword/hollow because they are tied to his soul while naru get the crappy end of the deal with a weak civilian body xD

don't know about randomly trusting strangers with lifestories and secrets, but then again this is in 'humour'
Guest chapter 5 . 9/23/2010
One word: AWESOME!
yuki-sui chapter 9 . 9/22/2010
XD fail sasuke fail XD

itachi's tsukiyomi is not alway the same in fact

it is ALWAYS difrent

and that i NOT his worse
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Come on! Please update! This is an awesome story. Now what would happen if Ichigo were to switch souls with Harry Potter or Cloud? Think about it, please?
JadeKurosaki chapter 9 . 9/19/2010
Finally yay! Awesome chappy!
lost in the sea chapter 9 . 9/9/2010
good chapter update soon :)
Craftygirl chapter 9 . 9/8/2010
An invasion of SS by the Akatsuki? Awesome! XD I couldn't help but laugh as Sasuke was getting beaten by thugs. Lol. Poor, helpless Sasuke. You would THINK his taijutsu in and of itself would be enough, but without chakra, I guess he really is defenseless. I wonder who saved him. At first, I thought it was Ichigo in Naruto's body, but seeing as to how Ichigo was at the Captains' meeting...guess not.

Looking forward to the next update!
Heartless-are-squirrels chapter 9 . 9/7/2010
OH MY GOSH YOU UPDATED! *hugs you* THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU! I LOVED it!:DD Can Deidara and Tobi come in later?
ShadowGOUF chapter 9 . 9/7/2010
ohhhh sasuke got owned big time heh heh nice update
akanemi chapter 9 . 9/7/2010
love it :P
Ignisha chapter 9 . 9/6/2010
YOU'RE BACK! YES! Let the story continue!

UPDATE!