Reviews for Rockman EXE Echoes
bommimg chapter 25 . 6/28/2013
I really just don't understand why this has so few reviews. The least I can do about that is leave another. I just retread this story, and it was, just as before, awesome. That you for taking the time to write this.
Raigeki Ookami chapter 25 . 10/14/2012
For how long this was, this took me an insane amount of time to read... And I don't do this often, but I felt i had to review this amazing work.

It got really confusing at times, some transitions just felt... rigid and some felt just thrown in. I felt like you focused so much on character exploration, in a way that YOU were discovering them, already knowing what you did, that we as readers were kind of... left out at times.

Then again, perhaps you explained too much. I was in tears at a few times in reading this work, and for me, that's rare enough that it made me want to find out why it had so much of an effect. these characters... I felt as if I knew them.

... her power is frightening... whether you believe in the supernatural or not, it is something I am a deep part of, and I've known, and just recently (right after I started reading your story in fact) met people who could touch a person, and would know things about them... and would, in some cases, hear them at times. I feel rather... foolish telling you this, but I think it is interesting in coincidence that had a power, a condition, that I have heard of and feared in my own life... It made her character a chilling representation, to me, of what could be... and gave your story a whole 'nother layer of meaning to me.

Saito ( )'s crisis was interesting to read about, and I believe you resolved it in an interesting way. I must wonder whether her chose to stay BECAUSE Roll could be brought back, or because he realized himself that he could never make it as a human, having been something more, something... stronger, better, more efficient.

Echo was a beautiful name for 's persona, what she used to deal with.

I really don't know what else to say... I really enjoyed the story, and have actually restarted the games and am looking for the anime, because your story rekindled my love for them. For that, and for this wonderful story, I thank you.

RaigekiOkami
An Amazed Reader chapter 25 . 10/12/2010
I can't remember when it was that I found this fic. All I know, was that it was late at night some months ago. I had spent the past hour searching for something, ANYTHING good to read, and had, aside from the occasional one shot, failed utterly. I was tired after a long day, and I was on the verge of giving up and going to bed. Then, this caught my eye. Five minutes later, I was more awake than I had been all day, scrolling through your story just as fast as I could read. Time flew, and before I knew it, it was four in the morning. Reluctantly, I tore myself away and headed to bed. The next day, in my first free moment, I raced to my computer and began where I had left off. It took me days to finish the entire story, but when I finished reading the last word of your final author's note, I knew. I knew that this was by far the best story I had ever read on this site. Nearly a year later, your story is still stuck in my head, and I think that it will stay there for a very, very long time.

I find it a shame that you have not gotten more reviews. For this story alone, you ought to be included among the best authors on this site, and if you haven't thought of making money off of writing before, you probably should start. You have talent, and lots of it.
bommimg chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I loved your story, though I don't understand the lack of reviews. I'm sorry for not reviewing when I originally read this, as it was many mouths ago. You have a wonderful grasp of writing, plot development, and character development. I wish you well writing your other stories, and hope they communicate your deft skill as well as Echoes did. I am glad that you wrote this.
Iris - Soul Guidance chapter 25 . 7/9/2009
Fantastic way to end an epic fanfic with a happy ending -

I'll admit, I wasn't too pleased with the fact that Roll died near beginning story wise, but now from the way I look at it from the end and how everything happened it doesn't seem all that bad now. Sad that you'll be leaving the Rockman EXE fanfics though

Again, this is an EPIC fanfic with a long and wonderful storyline that fits together (although there was a bit lack of romance).
Jiore chapter 25 . 6/19/2009
Another wonderful story that comes to and end. I really want to congratulate you for writing this awesome story. The plot, the cliffhangers, the characters protrayal, everything was perfectly pieced together. Really you deserve high praise for this.

Now I'll check that Ranma fic youre writing.

Take care and see you later

Jiore
Masqueraded Angel chapter 17 . 4/30/2009
This is really good.
Jiore chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Again, a wonderful chapter Muphrid.

I'm really excited now the end is near, specially I'm excited about Roll's role on bringing this end, I wonder how it'll end. Will it be forgiveness for the ones craving for it or it'll only be doom and despair for both sides, I'm very eager to see what happens.

See you later
LadyBijou chapter 11 . 3/25/2009
I've only read the first part of your fanfic, and I must say this is the most well written fic I've read in years. I can't remember the last time I was so moved by the emotional conflicts of the characters, both original and cannon. You really bring all of them to life and I appreciate the depth and thought you've put into your work. It's wonderful! I'll admit that at times I got confused which characters were speaking when Imi was talking to the voices in her head, but it wasn't enough to distract me. I love Imi and the way you've complicated and twisted her mentality so that it's hard to draw the line between where to forgive or condemn her actions. It's really amazing and refreshing to read! I feel like I could read this fic over and over and get a new impression of it each time.
Jiore chapter 19 . 3/16/2009
Another new chapter and another awesomw narration.

Insanity still goes on and it gets worse, but I see some kind of redeeming light for Rockman? Well, I could be wrong anyway.

I hope Netto survive, it has been too much pain for him, Meiru, his family and all his friends.

Anyway, Good Job Muphrid
Jiore chapter 18 . 2/24/2009
Another chapter full of suspense, adrenaline and insanity, cause Rockman now is very desperate, again an awesome protayal of everyone's emotions, you always managa to make this story better and better. Kudos for that.

Nakamura really got it this time, I somewhat feel sorry for him facing Echo this way, but its al his fricking fault for running away instead of fixing the problem.

What wil Rockman see on his "trip" with Echo? I'm so curious
Jiore chapter 17 . 2/5/2009
¡Wow! right now I can only say... THIS WAS AN AWESOME CHAPTER Muphrid.

Again your portrayal of everyone's state of mind, different motives and Netto finally standing up to Rockman at the end of the chapter was superb.

definetly, kudos to you and keep going
Anonymous chapter 16 . 1/11/2009
This story is simply AMAZING! I'm sorry myself that I just found this wonderful little fanfic yesterday. It's just... wow. I can't believe there's a story like this... I like the idea of Rockman going crazy, personally. I mean, can you imagine if a hero kept his sanity in check all the time? I don't think it'd be possible!

This fanfic, I think, should be an official Rockman anime series. The drama... The tension... The love. Everything in it just... makes sense. Also, the amount of suspense is perfect. It's enough to be... suspenseful, but not enough to make you complain about it being SO suspenseful, y'know? Well, probably not. XD I'm trying to explain it the best way I can, but explaining the way I feel about this fanfic is hard.

I like the concept of Imi as a child, wanting her father's love. At the same time, though, she's a kid villain. You hardly ever get a villain who's gone through things like Imi that's her age. I imagine Imi as a chibi version of Isis, only with the white dress, but not the hat. Echo? For some reason, I always imagine Serenade when I think of her. I imagine people very strangely, don’t I?

As for the whole link thing, ... I find that really cool. It seems like something you'd find in an Artemis Fowl book, in a sci-fi novel... The connection makes life so much harder for both Rockman & Netto, & though I hate what that connection puts them through, I love the concept. Actually, when they both told Sim, "I'm Hikari Saito. Won't you help me, Sim?", I seriously thought they were disturbed, being controlled by some unknown force, like the devil. Not a good concept to think about, but it was an insanely awesome feeling. To feel disturbed during at least one point in a book is a bonus for me.

I wanna know one thing: isn't Rockman's name supposed to be Hub? Did you misname him on purpose or by accident? Also, what is that sky-blue armor in the latest chapters? What can it do besides amplify Rockman's power more than anything else in his arsenal of unique powers? What's it called? It's an important plot thingy right now, so if you could tell me, I'd appreciate it.

Hmm... What else? Oh... I think it would be cool if Bass were toying with Rockman all this time. It would just multiply all the intense feelings in this fanfic, neh? ;p

I feel TERRIBLE for Enzan. Poor guy... Just like Netto & Rockman, he & Blues are really stressed out, too. When he destroyed the simulator, though, I was silently cheering him on. It was like his own little declaration of an ultimatum to Rockman: "either you stop being crazy, or I'll make you stop". That was a… a kick butt moment. It just was. XP

Gosh, Nakasuma what’s-his-name, Imi’s/Echo’s creator, is just so STUBBORN! It took him all these chapters to change his perspective on his approach to his own two creations. I mean, man, I’d be so annoyed by him… It’s really hard to convince him to change, neh?

Roll... Ah, the classic, funny conversation between her & Imi in two simple sentences!

“’Netto-san and Rockman-san’s timing is impeccable,’ Imi remarked. ‘Again.’

They’re good like that. They’re very good.”

Hah! Hilarious! I just couldn’t stop laughing at the way Roll said it so nonchalantly! I feel bad for her, too, though. Though she’s come a long way, like Meiru, & become a lot stronger since the beginning of the story, she couldn’t have been prepared for Rockman choosing Netto over her. Must’ve been heartbreaking… But I think that she was being selfish at the time, neh?

Hmm… I’d like Enzan-kun & Yaito-san to be more involved in the story than they are, basically as much as Meiru, Roll, Rockman, & Netto. Then they should fall in love so that Yaito doesn’t have to go through what Meiru & Roll have. The thought that Roll’s heart was torn in two by that deep love she never admitted… I think if she would’ve told Rockman before, nothing would’ve happened to Netto. He would’ve been able to send Meiru all those letters…

Speaking of which, I think that was an extremely cruel – & unique – plot twist. You would never think Rockman would be so selfish… But then again, when you’re just grieving over someone, & yet you’re always reminded of them, you probably would go crazy. What’s worse is that Rockman may really have imagined Sim as both Roll & Imi/Echo: Roll in the sense that he could love her (& she eventually admits she cares for him, too, though at first I thought she would turn evil because of all the circumstances of her creation), & Imi/Echo in the sense that she was an opponent he had to stop who could use his one weakness against her. Here I will bring up when Rockman froze because Sim was using the Roll Soul soon after her creation. That… That concept freaks me out more than any other. Why? It could happen in real life, like with a drunk father. He loves you when he’s sober, but he hurts you when he’s drunk, like another fanfic I read from /game/Sonic_the_Hedgehog... Gosh, love is just a crazy little thing with you, neh?

Well, I could bring up more things that interested/shocked/scared/etc feelings (XD) me, but… there are so many, & I don’t think I should waste your time anymore with my extremely long critique. I personally have no complaints. The suspense is there, you can feel disturbed at times, there’s plenty of action, & your grammar is excellent… The thing is, with me, even if a story is good, if it has terrible grammar, I-I can’t read it. It just annoys me to no end. I’m a perfectionist like that. One last thing: will this story be finished soon? I wanna know, but I don’t want it to be. Thanks again for reading my review! I think you should even try publishing this into a book. I’d read it again for sure! :)

Sincerely,

Anonymous
Serenade of Light chapter 16 . 1/7/2009
Way to go, Enzan! Take control of this situation.

Anyway, good chapter, like always. I was so glad to see Rockman taking Netto into consideration again, even though he lost it again in the end. And know Enzan finally knows. Anyway, keep writing!
Serenade of Light chapter 14 . 12/3/2008
I...don't know what to say. This chapter is...twisted. In a good way...but twisted. Poor Rock! And poor Netto! I don't think I could ever see Rockman doing to Netto what he's doing, but then again, he's not himself and he may not even realize that he's hurting Netto. Oh, so intriquing. And Sim's interesting too. I hope she can do something for all of them!