Reviews for Their Happy Endings
Gir Crazy chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
So sad, but so great at the same time. TT
Ahehfbdb chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Amazing story.
So sad tho :'(
DeliciousKrabKakes chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
D':
so... SAD.
Da Master chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
i so agree with Driip. dont like fryxleela that much.

i have a soft spot for him too :)

haha ok i just wanted to say that.

but, this is pretty depressing- i love bender! fry isnt even supposed to be there! sheesh. lol

totally am a benderxleela fan
Demasiado Piola chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Wow, this story is just..so..so sad!

This is why I don't like Fry x Leela... their relationship will affect Bender just too much! And well, I have a soft spot for the little robot...

Your writing, let me tell you, is amazing. You described Bender's emotions extremely well, you also managed to keep everyone in character, and in a way, this story felt 100% Futurama like.

The end made my heart break into two though D: I would so have Bender as my refrigerator or oven! Stupid Leela D:
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Wow, Benders fate was grim and I guess he is bound to be pitied but in another maybe in "death" hell meet Fry again.

Surely robots have their own sorta heaven in the "Futurama" universe.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Another Ancient Fangirl chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Oh, wow! That was beautiful! Heart-breaking, eloquent, well-written, good characterisations...brilliant work!

Please, write some more Futurama fic? :)
noisystar chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Wow, this was amazing! Despite the humorless and melancholy atmosphere, it still seemed VERY much Futurama!

A great way to portray the events, as well. I really loved this story :)
Terrahfry chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
This was beautifully tragic. Leela seemed so cruel for taking Fry from Bender, but she probably would think he was too bad a role model. This was truly heartbreaking, I'm to tears.
Extraintrovert chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
"Humans changed, humans aged, and humans would die"

Futurama angst? This is usually the sort of thing that elicits a DO NOT WANT from me, but limiting its size, ensuring it has an impact with lingering for an unwanted period, and retaining the distinctive voices of each character results in this story being surprisingly effective.
ZGory chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Aw. Poor Bender. It's almost a curse to be a robot if you become attached to humans.

I don't think I can see Fry ever being mature. Under these circumstances, yes, but it was too bad that the show was cancelled before it could have gone there.
Swann Hunter chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
This fic really shows the other side of the Fry/Leela relationship well. Poor Bender...usually I never stop to think how it would affect him. I love the way you wrote the ending-short, to the point, and most of all, tragic. Great story, and definite points for originality.
AzoNintendo chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Wow, that was an excellent story. I'm surprised it doesn't have any reviews yet. The grammar and spelling where simply excellent, most of the good concepts of Futurama stories have terrible mechanics. It was very, very touching. I love Bender! I loved how you put it in Bender's perspective! Excellent! I'd be happy to see more from you.

~AzoNintendo