Reviews for Elegiac
KeeWit chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
It seems that the deal Bella made wasn't exactly fair. She is at a bit of a disadvantage if she doesn't remember her past, including why she asked to be human in the first place.
KeeWit chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
I'm not sure I understand exactly what's going on, but I'm fine with that. I'm just going to keep reading and assume that everything will become clear eventually.
KeeWit chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Very interesting beginning!
Lilith Leazman chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
I just happened across your story and I have to say, I love what you've done with this old tale. You have an incredible talent for detailed description and I'm really drawn into the story. Not to mention I love a good Darkward and your Edward/Sea Witch is fantastic. Can't wait to read the next chapters.
kakkii chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
Completely and irrevocably mindblowing! It was incredibly written and the story was startlingly splendid. Your twisted and slightly darker version of the little mermaid is by far the best and my favorite. This masterpeice is what makes fanfiction worthwhile, so keep writing stories and don't let your talent go to waste!
penpaperaser chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Really interesting how you combined Twilight and Little Mermaid
Diving in chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
I love tour story, a complete twisted version of "The little mermaid", with a dark Edward as the sea witch, it's ingenuous; you had to think about it.
yingyingyang chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
Ah, won't let me log in on my phone, so I'll just leave you an unsigned review.

Well, I quite like the story so far. The darker fairy tales are my favorite, especially those that don't turn out the way the romanticized ones do. Little mermaid is one of my favorite tales, so this is an interesting and fairly original take on it. The descriptions are riveting and they remind me of Stephanie Meyers in a way, except yours are better. Much better. Maybe a bit like Anne Rice. Hm.

I love your work! Thank you for writing.
Diving in chapter 4 . 9/19/2010
Such a dark story...I love it ! I didn't exactly understood what's going in Bella's head. Does shee love him or not ?
Coalesced chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
Hey, Eh... I told you I was "advertising" your story didn't I?

Well, I just put up the chapter. You can read it if you have the time. It's under my stories "I'm Not Me" :D

Thanks for letting me share your wonderful story XD
Coalesced chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
And Oops, I forgot to mention that my story isn't really that well-known... so yeah. You probably won't receive that much of a readers

Coalesced chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Hi, It's me again XD

Um... I can't PM you, so I'm replying in a review.

So, I think you under some misconception. Sorry if my message wasn't clear... But when I said "adverising" I meant that I think I wanna mention it in my story. It's just that I really liked this story and so... you know, people get to be able to read better stories?

Sorry for the misunderstanding. So, I'll mention it in my story?

Really sorry, I can't do much HTML(advertising part) -blushes-

Coalesced chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
What a wonderful story... yet so, so dark...

Um... so I was going to start like 'advertising' stories I think are nice on my own story...

So. I really liked yours, so could I 'advertise' it?

This story is just... dark yet so nice?

It's a little confusing though :D

Kaluki chapter 4 . 7/2/2010
Wow. This story is so brilliant its beyond words.
Not A Monkey chapter 4 . 5/29/2010
Holy Smokes!

That was brillopants! Absolutely mind-blowing.

Edward was perfect in the role as mad, insane sea witch, and the act of Bella dying (possibly again and forever) only to be brought back was just amazing.

All in all beautifully written and excuted!

Lauren