Reviews for Elegiac
All black and white chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
Oh my gosh! I love this story! It's really well writen and orignal. :) could you write a epoiloge showing Edward bringing Bella back to life and what her life is like with him of maybe write it as a extra? Please? it'll make the story more complet and I would really like to read it. Thanks!
scarletoctopus chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
That was just amazing. The tale you weaved was utterly mesmerizing and enchanting. I loved your Edward and thought the twist at the end was magnificent. Well done with a great story
TwyliteLuvr chapter 4 . 2/9/2010
WOW.

This is one of the best fanfics I've read in a very long time. Superb plot, great writing.

And I'm just obsessed with a darker Edward.

You're brilliant. :)

I'd love to see a sequel.. just because I don't want to let go of this. But you ended it sosososo well.

Thanks SO MUCH for writing!

twy
Andrew'sAmy chapter 4 . 2/9/2010
Great story! I really liked the way you combined the different elements! :)
Emmettluva1988 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
i loved this story ,amazing. will there be a sequel up or not .your a brill writer and i hope you write more .
theFanficker chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
um . creepy. i still think of a sea witch as a chick tho, so now I've got a weird image of Edward in drag in a octopus costume. O_O disturbing.
Mew-Mew-Fan08 chapter 4 . 12/26/2009
Woah...I totally did not see that ending coming...which is probably what you wanted. Quite odd, not in a bad way. I have never read a story with such a plot line. You are a great writer. ]
Luny Ravings of THE Mad Hatter chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
I LOVE your Edward. I've finished reading the whole thing already, but i just have to ask. WHY can't Bella fall for him? I'm in love with him already!
TotallyfrOzen chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I love your stories. I read your works like a decade ago. I remember If the slipper fits. and reading all your earlier works. I haven't been on in ages and reading your works is so nostalgic and it makes me so happy.

I love this story, its such an interesting dark twist. Its wonderful because it leaves the reader thinking and makes a lingering impression. And Thats why I Love This work.

I think you have extremly interesting characters that are more than able to stand alone independet of Twilight.
twilightaholic92 chapter 4 . 10/14/2009
Omg this fanfic is amazing! I can't wait to read your other stories!
cb chapter 4 . 9/5/2009
very dark, yet interesting. What happens next though? Are you going to carry on or are you going to leave there? Which ever you choose it was a fantastic intriquing story, good luck with all your future work...
elf mermaid chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
I remember this story... I personally think this is one of the few well-written stories out there that are short. Ah, oh well. I loved it, though it was a big awakening with Edward being a bit malovent (sp?). It was nice. :) Too bad it wasn't longer...
BecomingCarey chapter 4 . 8/1/2009
It was good to say in the least. Amazing at best. But I'm still a little confused because of the ending to what happens knowing that she can't escape him, what her mind might draw once she's dead, and finds this out.
malimed chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
great story! you have a very intruiging style, and you really manage to keep the darker tones of the original story alive. the resolution was surprisingly complex. keep writing!
Pretty Little Problems chapter 3 . 7/2/2009
Ah, Cassandra. I love that myth, and can see her as Alice. I love how you used that. :)

Good story.