Reviews for Bandicoot Escape
Mutitoon90 chapter 8 . 6/5/2009
I like the story. I say do both stories to answer your question.
The Azure Guardian chapter 8 . 3/8/2009
Hey SSC, it's me. Golan7. The voice of Specter on your YouTube series. I think you should try making a Bandicoot Escape 2. It was fun to voice as Specter and I wan to see how he counters the "Super Bandicoot" in the next one.
The Mondo Brothers chapter 8 . 12/31/2008
Doesn't Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon still have their powers and moves just like in their video game series?
The Mondo Brothers chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Isn't Crash Bandicoot supposed to speak jibberish?
AlxkendBlader chapter 2 . 9/30/2008
well, this is a good parody!
the-nightmare-giver16 chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
Okay Richie whatever you say! I decided I'll accept Oathkeeper, even if he cant spell "Buizel". You wanted me to accept him, so I decided to do so. BTW, BEST FANFIC ON THE PLANET EARTH! YOURE SO AWESOME! KEEP IT UP!

Oathkeeper, if youre reading this, your friend Bryan has a new account. Check your Slayer Hearts reviews, his new name is "NTSquirtle". BTW, read his profile too. He likes SAMUS! And Brian is a GUY so lol even more. Samus is a GIRL. Brian is a GUY.
OathkeeperRoxasXNamine09 chapter 8 . 9/21/2008
Great Story, dude. Do me a favor and tell everyone that we'll be working together in Rise of Brian Lovers, so is Byran. later and can't wait for next chapter of whatever story.
mangagor chapter 8 . 9/20/2008
nice review but i think i want to see ssba also i want you to add .hack chars as well pretty plz...
the-nightmare-giver16 chapter 2 . 9/16/2008
Damn! If you're not gonna admire gow great his FanFic is, then dont come here! Hes a lot better than you. Unlike you, he has perfect spelling and grammar. SUPER SAIYAN CRASH IS THE BEST FANFIC WRITER ON THE PLANET EARTH!
OathkeeperRoxasXNamine09 chapter 7 . 9/16/2008
I have to say, this is a good story. BTW, Aquaspprite reviewed your story, did he?
the-nightmare-giver16 chapter 6 . 9/16/2008
I wonder when the next chapter is coming up. Its full of suspense, and unlike SOME PEOPLE, your FanFics aren't Phail, and you do not make any typos

BEST FANFIC EVER!
the-nightmare-giver16 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
OMG...THIS STORY IS SO AWESOME! YOU GOTTA WRITE MORE!
StarryEyes880 chapter 6 . 9/13/2008
Nice chapter! So the next chapter is the final battle, right?
OathkeeperRoxasXNamine09 chapter 6 . 9/12/2008
Not bad, Its like Ape eacape more and more. I am about to finish Digimon Desption, I leave a review.
OathkeeperRoxasXNamine09 chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
Geting good, makes me want to buy Ape escape 1-3.