Reviews for The Favor
jacpin2002 chapter 9 . 7/25
This was pretty good. I liked it. Love my Gaasaku.
Unidentified Gem chapter 9 . 8/3/2015
XD
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 9 . 10/4/2012
I Want gaara to ask me a favor too t.t this was such a cute story!
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 8 . 10/4/2012
hahahaha so he's a pervert!
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 7 . 10/4/2012
waaa D: sasuke you idiot!
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
oh dear god this is getting so interesting!
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
I see a love triangle here...
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
Gaara seems so creepy LOL
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I loved what she did with the keys xD
justabittipsy chapter 4 . 5/23/2012
Stupid ffnet wont let me sign in so i have to live like this. The plot is good although I think that sakura isn't the kind of girl who would just fall or start falling for a guy in 2 days since she met him, don't rush it too much, but hey that's only my opinion. Beside that i noticed some awkward sentence structure. Other it's a really good story.
blackbutterbly1997 chapter 9 . 2/8/2012
is there a part two and if not why not I liked it and if anyone said diff well they can just go suck and 3 month old pickeled egg that has sit outside in the jar under the hot sun in the Suna...lol
xSakuraWings chapter 9 . 1/2/2012
Awww , cute ending ! I was hoping for a lemon scene (i'm a pervert i know) but the rest of the story is good ! It would've been better if the chapters are longer and detailed . And the romance is a bit rushed in my opinion . I think it's good for a short story though :D I'm off to read more GaaSaku !
anonymous - filipina chapter 9 . 5/20/2011
that's all?

what a drag!

more details would be great.

idea... great

just the way of telling it to the readers is the problem

way of writing.. just fine.
Ayaka-chan7 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Omg! This has to be one of my favourite GaaraxSakura stories! It's amazing! I just love the plot and Sakura's personality! Gaara is also amazing!
rusalka chapter 9 . 1/10/2011
it was super!

i loved especially the part -mentioning-you get many doctors with pink hair lol

i do actually have a cousin( frensh out of medical school with bright pink hairdo))