Reviews for Four Seasons
YellowMonster360 chapter 102 . 7/1
well it is a master piece, there isn't anything i can say about it
MasterHollow chapter 38 . 12/9/2014
Toradora moment
Guest chapter 102 . 6/1/2014
This story was quite nice. Some parts were a little scechy... Overall I understood what the auther was trying to prevail. Unfartuneatly I found the end to be quite rushed and unexplained. Never the less the plot was pleasent, but I was hoping for a strictly Zutara romance where I was just them but I was comitted to finishing it. Thankyou so much for the entertainment. :)
JourneyRocks13 chapter 102 . 7/13/2013
Very nice on this story. I really enjoyed it. Hope the sequel is up to par with this one. I will read
Princess Rex chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Erulisse Nostariel chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
This actually turned out okay. Just a couple points.
a) Zutara. I really don't like the pairing. Then again I don't really like Kataang either. Anyways, I firmly believe that all ships can be written well. Or horribly. Most Zutaras I have read ARE horrible. A lot of Kataangs I have read are also horrible. However, I really liked your making Zuko and Katara's attraction to each other gradual. But I firmly believe it was still a bit rushed.
b) Taang. This ship I actually do like somewhat. I thought it was a bit more rushed than Zutara. However, I have always thought of it as a fun ship, so I still like it.
ZUTARA-ALTA chapter 54 . 2/22/2013
I just have to say I love your story so far. Momo makes me so happy
Gracie-is-awesome chapter 40 . 2/1/2013
S- Zutara Smut
E- Everlasting Love (Zutara)
X- X, the shape I drew on Kaang. (Katara Aang Murderous Fans)
Gracie-is-awesome chapter 33 . 1/31/2013
I want Momo.
Toph arranged marriage.
Gracie-is-awesome chapter 29 . 1/31/2013
1 word.

Gracie-is-awesome chapter 28 . 1/31/2013
I want SEX!
Gracie-is-awesome chapter 25 . 1/31/2013
What the hell! Why doesn't Ursa go bk 2 da F-Nation so she can b w/ Z.
Gracie-is-awesome chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
It's Ba Sing Se.
Kanna (Gran-Gran) was Kya (Katara's Mother)'s mom, not Hakoda's.
Avatar Kyoshi was an only child, nice creativity, though.
Suki was Avatar Kyoshi's cousin's third descendant.
LovelyLadyT chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
But other than that I really love this.
LovelyLadyT chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
Lord jesus. How old are you? Just asking, because you CANT FREAKING SPELL. You should get a beta.