Reviews for Falling with style
4everbellaxedward chapter 17 . 2/8/2009
omg.

wait sorry, what do you mean he didn't use me like he used the others? who? emmett or edward? and who's still together in some capacity? im sorry for all of these stupid questions..

great chapter!

please say emmett wasn't using her.. i mean i know this will at some point be a bxe emxr jxa ((im assuming)) but right now.. i hope emmett wasn't using her
AliceReincarnation chapter 17 . 2/7/2009
sweet chapter! la gasp there are vampires in this? awesome!
dreamngo4it9 chapter 17 . 2/7/2009
i really really like this story!

i cannot wait for more!
tkeaton1 chapter 17 . 2/7/2009
great story so far! Looking forward to the updates
Emmett'sGirl2393 chapter 17 . 2/7/2009
please update soon:)
silver drip chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
That's a lot to dump on someone. Pretty good opening chapter so far. The start was a bit slow, but I like it.
BlackMagicWhiteMagic chapter 17 . 2/7/2009
OH MY CARLISLE THERE IS A VAMPIRE IN OUR MIDST! But anyways that was a wonderful chapter i feel bad for all of those people in that web of love
Hope4more chapter 17 . 2/7/2009
Poor Bella. She is in way over her head. Although she is a great friend, but now Rose is going to want to kick her butt. However after her romp with Royce, she shouldn't say anything. Edward needs to man up.
Inactivityispermanent chapter 17 . 2/7/2009
enjoyed that chapter, looking forward to bella blowing up at edward and rose
anonblank chapter 17 . 2/7/2009
lmao!

update soon :D

x
Sarkule chapter 17 . 2/7/2009
awesome chapter!
MonkeyBars chapter 17 . 2/6/2009
nice fucking cliff hanger! now i want more like now! um, hello! what a spot to leave it at, i want the smack down! i want blood and carnage, no hostages only bodys in the wake..lol
Song of The Knight chapter 16 . 1/30/2009
wow that was amazing i cant wait for the rest of the story
anonblank chapter 16 . 1/28/2009
o!

update soon :D

x
IrisOfTheRainbow chapter 14 . 1/23/2009
Oh my gosh! I ADORE Scotts! And Irish...and Fillipino...and Canadian eh...well, anything foreign or homegrown will interest me if its got a decent flava (not intended use in a dirty way) Love your story, btw.
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »