Reviews for The Question
mYtORnsaNDaLs chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
that's mean! really! lol... kawaii!
Anna Jaganshi chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
*falls out of chair, hand twitching* 'Touchan'? OMG, I wasn't expecting that... I mean, after the yaoi/shonen-ai fics, Hiei... says that? *starts laughing* XD Oh well, it was sweet, great job!
Kuroi Tamashi chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Okay, this was just too... hum, unexpected. Poor Kuri, he did not see this comming, neither do I. I enjoyed it. This was kind of cute, and funny at the end.

'kay, I hope I can read ya later.
hatori's-flower chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
lmao! i thought he was going to propose! very tricky i love it
ivy chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
it's so evil...I was I thought of it.
SpookyMoose chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
That's . . . brilliant.
Nanashio chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
... touchan? *laughs hysterically* great fic! I love this kinda humor! wonderful writing! I now admire you! *admires, then skitters*
elephant-chimes chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
*falls over laughing* Oh my my my...! *wipes tear* You have no idea how much that cheered me up. Thank you very much! *huggles* . Lovely fic; I really enjoyed it.
misorin chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Dude, now the ending was absolutely hilarious! Loves the humor and fluff! _ /glomps/ You're so col. *_* Loves ya! TA!

-Miso
tenshi-no-mizu-to-hi chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
What the moose does touchan mean! Oh, this was good! He-he! *watchs has Kurama passes out*
synchronization chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
XD! Haha! ::looks up Touchan to find out what it means::
QianYun chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Oh. Dear. God. That was hilarious! I just had to log in to tell you this. Touchan...omg, t'll stay with me forever...as soon as I save it onto my hardrive. ...Touchan *snicker*
acern chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
XD This is so funny! I would have thought, especially after reading your other fics, that this would be serious, but it's even better! Great ending!
Rebel at Heart chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
That was so funny. I mean, I've read tons about Kurama/Hiei, but never about Hiei thinking of him as a father... Touchan means father right. Anyway, it was an awsome story.
Ashley chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
OMG! I really thought he was gonna pop the question! You are just too funny! Ok that's my two cents... I HAD to comment on this one. _