Reviews for Wants and Needs
Rhavis chapter 1 . 2/20
Yeup. I could see Seto doing that.
Mew Universe chapter 1 . 1/4
Well, some of the story is a little confusing (like how will the past deal with two Setos at the same time? And what about Mokuba? And a few other things...), but overall I really enjoyed it. Seto and Sailor Pluto are both greatly in-character, and this was a fun read. :)

Also, I like seeing that Chibiusa and Mokuba are friends. :D Those two are awesome.
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I remember reading this before, but I didn't comment at the time.

First of all, Kaiba ticking Michiru/Sailor Neptune off... I could definitely see that. Kaiba isn't one of my favorite characters from the series, and yes, he is quite...infuriating at times. Glad to see that Setsuna's got a level head on her shoulders to not get ruffled.

Second - Mokuba. I love him to bits and I honestly don't know which was better - him calling Pluto "Puu" (the same nickname that Chibiusa uses for her) or him being friends with said girl. XD That definitely brought a smile to my face. XD

The ending... Hmm, interesting indeed. And though it raises questions, I think it's best that you ended it here.

All in all, a very good job on this piece! :)
Pycho-logical chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Love this fic so much, wish it could have been expanded on though ;P
mark3232 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Sigh. The people sent to Nemesis were religious fanatics in thrall to a spawn of darkness...
When Darkness Rises chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Really good! I wish it didn't stop, but I like how it ended
TTY7 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Typical Kaiba. What can you do? At least Sailor Pluto kept her composure. I would've snapped his head in two.
J chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
How much do I love this! Follow-up please?
XxRaindoshixX chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Really cool! Usually I just delete new story alerts, cause I'm not to interested anymore ... but I had to read this one! Nice job on sewing together two COMPLETELY different animes into one solid story. Great!
FireGoddess101 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Aw, Kaiba is leaving Mokuba behind?

r0gue lebeau chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Oh wow, classic Kaiba. I love it!