Reviews for Zero Point
claydetman chapter 29 . 11/12/2015
Well done do continue on the star fox team
Goldspark1 chapter 29 . 9/6/2015
Thanks for updating.

I like how they still take damage. I was worried they could shrug off anything.
DaLintyGuy chapter 29 . 9/5/2015
Good to see this back.

Depends. What kind of other characters might these be?
(I have a FFN account, too lazy to sign in)
Elarix chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
My vote goes to including the Star Fox team...
What? It's too late for that now? You're 175k words into the story? Well I guess I'll just have too keep reading and see if you included them in the story or not.

I don't know how many updates you've posted since '13 when I joined, but I really should have picked this up by now. I haven't seen a beginning chapter as good as this for a long time; a superman sort-of origins where Krystal is stuffed in an escape pod and sent off to flee from a besieged Cerinia that probably won't even exist when she wakes up from cryosleep or whatever it was. Krystal's mother unexpectedly dying in her arms was also really shocking.
MaximusMinimus chapter 29 . 9/5/2015
Go for Star Fox, they haven't had much screen time. I have to say that I'm loving this story as there are very few fics that focuses on the adventures storyline.
Franco731 chapter 29 . 9/5/2015
Love this chapter! I think you should continue with Star Fox's search for Krystal.
NamelessGrunt chapter 29 . 9/5/2015
Glad to see you've got another update for this brilliant series. Interested to see what happens with the eventual confrontation between the Soviet Union agents and Brian, as well as Cathia's fate and Krystal's uncertain future in a galaxy that wants her dead. Fox and Fara's respective teams must be making a comeback fairly soon, I assume.

As always, your handling of the firearms in the story is impeccable, and the fleshing out of the Lylat weaponry is well thought out. Looking forward to the continuing chapters. Good hunting, stalker.
MetalFox2013 chapter 28 . 8/3/2015
This is an awesome story so far, dude . I love how you added your own twist to the Starfox: Adventures storyline with the involvement of various armies from different worlds and how they're affecting the fate of Sauria. Awesome work on the story so far and keep up the wonderful work, and looking forward to reading more.
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 4 . 6/16/2015
Yeah, not for me. Which is really, REALLY disappointing because of the obvious amount of care and detail you've put into it.
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 2 . 6/16/2015
...This is happening here? As in, you're trying to include/incorporate Earth into the Lylat System and the Star Fox series? Really?! I can already tell this is a BAD idea. I'll give it one more chapter, but I think I can already tell that this story isn't for me.
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Wow... Now that is what I'd call one HELL of an induction ceremony! I really like the contrast that you were trying to portray with a primitive society, an advanced society, magic, and technology all jumbled together into one. It was a very unique picture in my head that I very much enjoyed. Good work there.

Now, onto the next!
RocketTomato chapter 25 . 3/6/2015
So tired after marathoning this epic story... its just so awesome! I can safely say this chap had a beautiful ending that will help me sleep easier! Bravo Good Sir!
RocketTomato chapter 18 . 3/5/2015
I'm loving every second. Great thriller scenes. Cant wait to see how the relationship progresses. Amazing Work, everything about your writing style is wonderful, no repetitious phrases or bland filler descriptions! I do like the pace and direction things are moving as far as their relationship goes, and assume when Fox comes into the picture it will start many sparks...
nimrod56 chapter 28 . 2/17/2015
Hey I gave you a review in my name but I didn't log in. Sorry about that, but it was on my phone. I do love your story and I am hoping for a happy ending and to tell you my experience with reading your story has nothing but struggle written all over it. The characters seem to have no rest, but they keep going anyway. I'm not saying anything bad about your story. I do believe you have a good gift. It has me gripped to every word and so I am willing to wait on your story to be written.
I have also looked at your videos and I'm mixed about that. I don't know about watching an hour long video, but if you enjoy it, don't let me stop you.
Nimrod chapter 28 . 2/12/2015
Your story is very good. I have been following it for awhile. I do think that your main characters can use a break though. They have been through a lot. Maybe throw in a big nice weapon would be nice, but that's just me. I don't want to take away your story.
It is very well done and I will take a look at your channel.