Reviews for Zero Point
RocketTomato chapter 25 . 3/6
So tired after marathoning this epic story... its just so awesome! I can safely say this chap had a beautiful ending that will help me sleep easier! Bravo Good Sir!
RocketTomato chapter 18 . 3/5
I'm loving every second. Great thriller scenes. Cant wait to see how the relationship progresses. Amazing Work, everything about your writing style is wonderful, no repetitious phrases or bland filler descriptions! I do like the pace and direction things are moving as far as their relationship goes, and assume when Fox comes into the picture it will start many sparks...
nimrod56 chapter 28 . 2/17
Hey I gave you a review in my name but I didn't log in. Sorry about that, but it was on my phone. I do love your story and I am hoping for a happy ending and to tell you my experience with reading your story has nothing but struggle written all over it. The characters seem to have no rest, but they keep going anyway. I'm not saying anything bad about your story. I do believe you have a good gift. It has me gripped to every word and so I am willing to wait on your story to be written.
I have also looked at your videos and I'm mixed about that. I don't know about watching an hour long video, but if you enjoy it, don't let me stop you.
Nimrod chapter 28 . 2/12
Your story is very good. I have been following it for awhile. I do think that your main characters can use a break though. They have been through a lot. Maybe throw in a big nice weapon would be nice, but that's just me. I don't want to take away your story.
It is very well done and I will take a look at your channel.
Goldspark1 chapter 28 . 2/11
Good chapter. Man, it is so funny to watch the soldiers interact with one another.
DaLintyGuy chapter 28 . 2/9
Stuff! Exposition! Oh Crap moments!

Nice to see another chapter.
Kurt Wylde 42 chapter 28 . 2/9
Dude, this chapter makes for an awesome turning point. The action was well thought out, and I'm really interested in Ivan and Yuri's background. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like they have a connection to Earth. I was patient in waiting for this chapter, and you didn't disappoint. I look forward to the next chapter. I'll be sure to check out your Stalker series channel.
DZ chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Yo need update here!
DaLintyMan chapter 20 . 11/3/2014
A Lylatian named Ivan saying Chyort... And another named Yuri...

Aint that a scary thought? Yuri in the galaxy.
goldspark chapter 27 . 10/13/2014
I love all the enemies you have having Brian and Crystal fight. It really adds to the sense of hopelessness for them. And it helps that you make them out to be the greatest warriors on the planet.
Maturedeath chapter 27 . 10/1/2014
And so the puzzle finally all comes together. This is my theory of what all the links are that you put in your story so far, and it is probably wrong. Combined with the fact I am writing this at 12:00 a.m. doesn't help either. I'm guessing that the two humans that arrived on Cerina were Yuri and Ivon, and they arrived there via some tech the scientists were working on. They arrived at the last Channaler's location because, if I'm following events right, he had the becon, which also explains why Brian arrived at Krystal's location instead of her home planet. This therefor would imply that our world and her world were connected via the becon, and makes Earth the most likely planet to be this 'Prime World' that she keeps mentioning. It could be that all that information I listed off and more that I missed or just didn't put down on this review is true. Or it could just be that I am looking WAY too deep into this story and my tired mind just pulled half of those things from my ass to try and piece together a puzzle that was never there to begin with. Either way I think this is a badass story that I am glad to have followed as long as I have and still follow to its completion and possible sequel's completion. Keep up the amazing work man.

Maturedeath out!
Kurt Wylde 42 chapter 27 . 8/1/2014
Love the chapter. I'm not normally for the OC x Krystal thing, but this isn't a stereotypical story. It's well thought out, developed, and it meshes together very smoothly. I like where the story is going, but I'm really curious how Brian is going to progress on foot by himself. Either way, keep going with this story when you get the time.
Wolfsalvo chapter 27 . 7/31/2014
Another chapter... I must say I am impressed! I am still here and awaiting further updates on this story, but I understand what a busy life does to writing stories... my updates every week have turned into updates every once a month or so. Hell... lol, I was inactive on 1 story for 3 months, and I must say, I am ashamed of myself for that there.

Good job on this update. it may seem short, but it went a ways towards furthering the storyline and whatnot, and I must add, it is sweet that Brian and Krystal are now an 'official' couple. other than that, if you want me to review/comment on certain parts of this update, feel free to pop me a mail (or whatever the term is). If you need inspiration, just ask... I know of some pretty sweet soundtracks I can send your way if you need.

DO NOT force yourself to type... I learned that just makes the work look crappy, and also it makes you lose motivation in the long run. This is personal experience talking; "Don't do it!" xD
Guest chapter 27 . 7/26/2014
Northern-megas

Not bad, but I look forward to see what will happen. Keep up the good work.
Luck runs out, skill doesn't.
chaos Leader chapter 27 . 7/26/2014
Long time no see! I'm glad to see you're still knocking around these parts, even despite the things going on.

Interesting use of the dream as a mind-linking device. The fact that his father there is an intriguing touch, and implies that this link might have more to it. I see that other gears of the plot are turning. It's still a bit of a transitional piece, but the dream link portion in the first half was really interesting, and hopefully the mysteries come to light.