Reviews for Zero Point
MetalFox2013 chapter 30 . 11/17/2017
man, it's been a while since I read this. Very awesome chapter and looking forward to the next
Cody MacArthur Fett chapter 30 . 11/17/2017
Wow! This was a really pleasant surprise. This story is nearly a decade old, and it will soon be finishing up? Amazing, simply amazing, and I mean that in a good way too. I've been following this story for years, and I'm not quite sure how to take the news that it will soon be coming to an end. Happy, I suppose? There's tons of great stories out there that are never finished, so it's a jolly good day when one does. Yet, at the same time, that means no more looking forward to updates of this. The story will be finished . . .

Ah well, nevermind my melancholy! Just make sure you 'stick the landing,' as it were. If the story is going to end, then it should end on a high note.
GrimlockX4 chapter 30 . 11/17/2017
Good to hear from you again, time flies by really quickly doesn't. Excellent work you did for the second arc and look forward to seeing upcoming chapters. I wonder how Fox will react to meeting Brian in person.

So very sorry to hear about the passing of your best friend and having to deal with a terrible breakup. :(

Keep up the awesome work.
Fluffy guy chapter 29 . 11/15/2017
I LOVE YOU no homo
Fluffy guy chapter 29 . 11/6/2017
Damn fine chapter, very damn fine story. Worth the wait
Guest chapter 29 . 9/5/2017
This story is amazing, I keep coming back, hoping it would be updated...Feuerstoss...Y U NO UPDATE!
thatoneguy01 chapter 19 . 1/17/2017
i hope this story isn't abandoned i freaking love this story, why because it has US MARINE in it and other stuff i wanna type in, but honestly hoping you update this story at some point.
clay342 chapter 29 . 11/12/2015
Well done do continue on the star fox team
Goldspark1 chapter 29 . 9/6/2015
Thanks for updating.

I like how they still take damage. I was worried they could shrug off anything.
DaLintyGuy chapter 29 . 9/5/2015
Good to see this back.

Depends. What kind of other characters might these be?
(I have a FFN account, too lazy to sign in)
Elarix chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
My vote goes to including the Star Fox team...
What? It's too late for that now? You're 175k words into the story? Well I guess I'll just have too keep reading and see if you included them in the story or not.

I don't know how many updates you've posted since '13 when I joined, but I really should have picked this up by now. I haven't seen a beginning chapter as good as this for a long time; a superman sort-of origins where Krystal is stuffed in an escape pod and sent off to flee from a besieged Cerinia that probably won't even exist when she wakes up from cryosleep or whatever it was. Krystal's mother unexpectedly dying in her arms was also really shocking.
MaximusMinimus chapter 29 . 9/5/2015
Go for Star Fox, they haven't had much screen time. I have to say that I'm loving this story as there are very few fics that focuses on the adventures storyline.
Franco731 chapter 29 . 9/5/2015
Love this chapter! I think you should continue with Star Fox's search for Krystal.
NamelessGrunt chapter 29 . 9/5/2015
Glad to see you've got another update for this brilliant series. Interested to see what happens with the eventual confrontation between the Soviet Union agents and Brian, as well as Cathia's fate and Krystal's uncertain future in a galaxy that wants her dead. Fox and Fara's respective teams must be making a comeback fairly soon, I assume.

As always, your handling of the firearms in the story is impeccable, and the fleshing out of the Lylat weaponry is well thought out. Looking forward to the continuing chapters. Good hunting, stalker.
MetalFox2013 chapter 28 . 8/3/2015
This is an awesome story so far, dude . I love how you added your own twist to the Starfox: Adventures storyline with the involvement of various armies from different worlds and how they're affecting the fate of Sauria. Awesome work on the story so far and keep up the wonderful work, and looking forward to reading more.