Reviews for Feelings
teamtyre chapter 1 . 8/14
pixieooo1234 chapter 1 . 6/14
This story is wonderful!
gurnius chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I fear I must agree with the first reviewer. Your characters do not reflect any of the traits they exhibited in the movies. Yes, Anakin is brash but after attacking his Master he would not just go away and meditate. He would stand and fight for what he believed was a betrayal of his trust and love. If anything, he wouldn't just go to the Temple, he would go to Palpatine. So, Obi-Wan knew about the marriage and did nothing? Doesn't sound like him. Remember how he reamed Anakin out when he tried to go after Padme on Geonosis? Should Obi-Wan wish an attachment with Padme, he probably would have discussed it with either Mace and/or Yoda. Special dispensations had been made in the past so it would not have been completely out of hand that he would have been rejected. Obi-Wan would never leave the Jedi just to go away and live happily ever after. Especially not with a war going on. His sense of honor and duty would forgo that course of action. Actually the only one who fares the best was Padme. I can see her finally coming to her senses and realizing the position she has put herself into by marrying Anakin.
suitepee555 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I really enjoyed your story, finally, Obi-Wan can leave the restrictive order and find happiness in this fanfic! Great story Lady, keep it up!
Nadia chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
I read the story because I expected something that won 2nd place on the obidala fan forum for a good reason. But frankly I don't get why this story won any place. It is way too short to touch my readers heart at all. It's a happy sappy fluffy piece. With stories like this I understand Padme/Ani fans a lot better. Obi-Wan would never just tell Padmé he's in love with her, Ani would not just go away for meditation (!) and jeez Obi-Wan would not just leave the Jedi Order to live a long and peaceful life with Padmé. *faints*

Don't get me wrong. I'm a huge Obidala fan. These two characters were my reason to love the Star Wars movies in the first place. But what you are writing is just so out of character. I see the names there, but not the characters George created. *shakeshead*