Reviews for Like a Hurricane
wolfeclipse25 chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
Um, did Gokudera die? I liked this chapter and the anonymosity of it, but the anonymosity also made it hard to tell what Gokudera was doing and if he succeeded in his goal or not. I think either Gokudera was building a too strong bomb and he couldn't deactivate it in time or there was a bomb designed to blow up the Vongola Base and Gokudera made it so it only hurt him.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
Amazing job! I loved Gokudera's trying to get out of the hospital and this chapter in general.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
Go Uri!
wolfeclipse25 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Haha! Gokudera kicked butt! Great chapter!
SuperbOink chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
WHY ARE YOU SO FINE GOKUDERA, DAMNIT.

Eherm. What I'm trying to say is that, you did a job well done on writing Gokudera. I lovelovelove everything about it and how I wish the gen ones could happen in the manga.
sapphermine chapter 5 . 1/18/2011
Damn you! You're making me like Gokudera more and more (not that reading Dera-centric fics is helping)!

I love, love, love Gokudera's voice! It's so him and even when it's so harsh, there's an underlying sense of something that belies the words and the way they're spoken. Reminds me of Dean Winchester, actually (and Dean, god, Dean~ he's the most interesting character I've had the pleasure of meeting).

I also love the action! It's so easy to read and the scenes just moves fluidly from one to another. And though a little sadistic, the way you write Gokudera in pain as well as the reactions of everyone around him, I can't help but find the situation rather enjoyable haha! Your one shots, they're definitely going to be favorite-d and saved and be read again when there's a lack of good stories to read to remind myself that yes, authors like you do exist.:D
Haruna chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
This was truly an enjoyable emotional ride. Second chapter had me breathless, I was wondering if you went through the exprience yourself, since it's written so well. The angst in this chapter was just a guilty pleasure. I was practically squealing. And oh god that third chapter was brilliant and the quick fourth, perfect length made me want to read MORE. Am quickly going to your live journal, thank you for this piece of brilliant work and I wonder why the hell (gokudera is rubbing off from all his profanities lol) that you dont have at least a hundred reviews. Thank you again sooo much, that was fucking great.
StarsOfYaoi chapter 4 . 11/13/2009
;A;

currently in pain for the "not so good" ending.

still, another well written shot -i could feel the adrenaline and the raw emotions in this :) despite the end (i don't quite like bad endings) it was astoundingly good. :)

i can see gokudera admitting all of his reasons to not fail are due to egotism, since he's always been like this with tsuna (deluding himself to be needed when in truth, he kept being impersonal and failing at his 'chosen position' job.

this collection keeps getting better and better :P

StarsOfYaoi chapter 3 . 11/13/2009
ok, another beautiful shot to add to the series.

another really well done one, with great characterization and smooth flowing, I ached for yamamoto the whole time, because really, it was clear he hurt a lot. at times it was painful to read, especially his despair when he realised gokudera wasn't breathing anymore. i think you really hit the nail with how he felt, and it was heart wrenching.

the whole final part, about the revenge tsuna got, it was really something else, too. i think you're working so well on those shots, and the dynamics and the plot bring out certain details of the characterization that make it all the better :)

(sorry for the short reviews... but i'm so blown away by your writing that my brain melts away... ; )

StarsOfYaoi chapter 2 . 11/12/2009
oh, this was beautiful, as well, and painful of course.

the delicate way you wrote off the torture scenes, without going too much in detail and yet still managed to describe the pain and the situation, as well as gokudera's thoughts, reactions and attitude, were deliciously perfect (i'm a bit of an angst fan, you know?).

it had me reading this whilst shivering all the time, so good it was -so realistic, pulling me in until i had finished the shot...

every single detail was very well portrayed, and it was an awesome read, too. beautiful second shot. i want to comment on a few details, but i'm too overwhelmed by the sheer strength of the story to even remember them, sorry :P

StarsOfYaoi chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
this first drabble is positively amazing.

I like how it sweeps through the narration with ease and smoothly, and the descriptions are the right amount to tell it out without burdening it or making it too heavy.

i also like how the characters are portrayed, especially gokudera, and his thoughts and actions.

it is a very well thought out drabble and i really enjoyed reading it, so i'll be moving forth :3 gokudera's my fav chara, and it's nice to read something well written about him :P

thanks for sharing. :)

moonlunes chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I'm rereading this again U This is... the fourth time? Still awesome.
moonlunes chapter 5 . 7/9/2009
... Guh.

I really, really wanted to leave a good review, and then I get to the review box and realize I can't do that, because there is no way I'll ever be able to translate into words how amazing this series is. (You might be able to?) So I'm just going to wing it over here.

My favorite is probably the first track, because as much as I love the 8059 in the third and fifth, in the first you just wrote him so unceasing and badass and so completely /Gokudera/, and I have no idea how else to put it. Actually, the fourth was the only one I didn't really think that way about - don't get me wrong, it was still written impeccably - but the first chapter... I don't know, I guess it sort of hit me in the face with how awesome it is. And that's a good thing.

You write Gokudera amazingly. I want to elaborate on that, but it's just... That's how it is. Simple and blatant. Plus your magnificence killed my eloquency.

I want to say your writing as a whole is great, but great is one of those words where it got so overused that's its meaning was downsized. Kind of like amazing. Damn. I'm running out of words to describe this.

Long story short, I love you, this story is too breath-taking to be defined in words, and I'm going to cut off this review before I start talking about stalking you.

... Damn. Too late.
Era Fey chapter 5 . 6/6/2009
Aw That's all? SO freaking sweet!

Yama aw Gokudera is so adorable and well suicidal! You tortured him pretty badly... poor dude.

Well, I am not going to complain since Yamamoto gets more and more attracted to our dearest Gokudera. SO YAY to Angst!
kingston chapter 5 . 6/4/2009
wai, sweet series!

I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Greatly anticipated(not trying to put pressure here).