Reviews for Reno Is God
Usami-Sensei chapter 9 . 6/16/2014
how doesnt this have more reviews? This is the one good kadaj/yazoo/reno story i could find. I swear ive dying to this point, its so funny i cant contain myself XD he literally thinks reno is god and its so cute! I have to keep reading! If i was yazoo i wouldve beat kadaj's ass for sleeping with my man, but then again, id beat up reno as well. so selfish really. this soooooooo good and humorous, great work!
Morphious - ChangeSpinner chapter 38 . 1/4/2013
Hilarious & sexy lol Kind of want to see Kadja find his own someone eventually, even though a YazooxRenoxKadja sandwich is tasty.
Afuri chapter 38 . 6/17/2012
will you continue this fic?
Afuri chapter 31 . 6/17/2012
I bet Reno got what he wanted! And wtf, you are a great author!
Afuri chapter 30 . 6/16/2012
WTF!WTF! WTF!WTF!WTF! What a great chapter! Fuck Reno! Omg my poor Yazoo! I almost cried for real! Omg so much pain for a poor remnant! Reno-you make me more hate you in this story-fuck mean heartless Turk!
Afuri chapter 25 . 6/16/2012
Their character were changed. Especially for Yazoo. Dunno why I prefer his attitude on the previous chapter
LdyAvalon chapter 38 . 8/19/2011
I finally got around to reading it all here, took me long enough! xD

I love this, more ?
KakashiXIrukaLover chapter 38 . 6/27/2011
Just found this read it all and love it! Wish you would finish it *pouts*
Afuri chapter 7 . 11/19/2010
OMG! FVCK! MY LITTLE YAZOO! :'((
Afuri chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
reno, youre bastard! .
Afuri chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Ohmygod! Wtf this is so funny! XD
Aabb112 chapter 38 . 10/5/2010
All your writing is just superb, I'm quite convinced you are the best writer on Fanfiction.

...Well, my favorite at least. :)

I hope your original work comes out as a book so I could order it!
DamonWesker chapter 38 . 9/18/2010
Yay, I'm finally caught up! And now I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter to see how the 'Rude babysitting Kadaj' thing goes. I think it will probably be hilarious. Of course.

The threat Reno made about Rude sitting on Kadaj if he doesn't behave, totally reminded me of when I was 15 and I got stuck in the psych ward of the children's hospital because of my violent acting-out. (I was ADD, but I was also going through severe mood swings at the time.)

Anyway, there was this counselor who reminds me a lot of Rude, 'cause he was a big guy who didn't have to talk a lot because just his presence spoke volumes. But he used to threaten to sit on me if I didn't behave. True story. He was a really nice guy though, in fact I kept in touch with him after I got out of the hospital. He was really interested in seeing me do well. Of course I ended up in another youth program a short time later, (I obviously wasn't done acting-out) but that's another story.

Yeah, I just thought I'd relate that little diddy to ya, 'cause I couldn't help thinking about it when I read this chapter. It totally made me laugh. Well, I'm done with my rambling. Peace out!
DamonWesker chapter 36 . 9/17/2010
I loved this chapter! Ya know why? 'Cause it totally explained why Kadaj acts like such a ditz sometimes (ok, maybe all the time) and why he seems so much more innocent than he was during Advent Children.

It's because he IS more innocent. This time around he gets to just be a kid, a regular teenager...well, a teenager with ADD (but I can relate with that). Yep, ditzy Kadaj is definitely more fun than moody, obsessive, murderous Kadaj.

I'm jealous though (and I bet all his friends would be too if they knew), he gets to have mindblowing sex with Reno AND Yazoo. Damn, no fair. Lucky teenager indeed.
DamonWesker chapter 28 . 9/16/2010
He he he he he he...ha. Solstice time is fun, no?

I'm naming my next ferret Kadaj, his nickname will inevitably be Kadaster. :D