Reviews for Last Night
i'llnevereverknow chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
Wow! Loved it! XD

Reminded me a bit of the new Twilight story tho...

I still think its amazing!

Keep up the great work!

Love, WolfFlowerz x
Yoruichi 'Ino chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
ohh hahahha

ino seduxing sasuke and sasuke being creeped out by it

sorry, i just finally got the realization of it xD

but it was funny as you can obviously tell from my

hahahahaha's lol

great as always
Blacktears110 chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
I Clearly likes both, it's really kinda cute... And I love the details... : ) Ha..This is one of your best fics!
kljjlkjlkj chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
BAHAHAHA! Thank you for making a chapter two. I was so FRUSTRATED when I couldn't read one of your stories! D:

AkemiYumikov3 chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
Sasuke says there's a right time for THAT but look at him! He enjoyed it! The idiot. Hahaha, great chapter!
Lamanth chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I was read this and I was going ‘I don’t understand this at all’ and then I got to the end and it was suddenly like all the pieces slotted into place.

Ignoring all the kinky things we authors have had Sasuke doing over the past few months, I think this really works for him.

He’s the kind of guy who always wants, almost needs, to be in control of any situation.

And being seduced by someone, even his wife (love you Ino) would definitely be outside of his comfort zone.

Thank you so much for the prezzy bubs, and I’m sorry to got band from the computer.

Love Cookie
jin.toshikazu chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
aw, this was cute. it wasn't long or vividly descriptive or reflective, like most fics i usually prefer, but it got to me. since he left konoha, i've mostly hated sasuke for being such a jerk. but whenever i read fics like these, i feel as though i like sasuke again.

i hope you don't mind my asking, but why quit posting? i mean, you're doing good.