Reviews for Boys Don't Lie
YoureDamnRight chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
He lets out a laugh, and I’m positive I will stab him in the eye with my cigarette.

LMAO! ))

Tomorrow I will begin a rigorous workout routine. Next time Sprinty won’t be able to get away.

LMFAO. SPRINTY. HAHAHA.

“You take longer than a woman to get ready,” she snaps, and I want to pull her hair.

LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL!

“Shopping with the Easter bunny?” She asks when we enter the limo. She throws this over her shoulder, and I glare at her.

“After you were done with him,” I snap back, and I can see she attempts to hide a smile.

LMAO! LMAO!

“Try harder,” he says, and I thank God I don’t have a hit man on speed dial.

LMFAO. ROFL. AHAHAHA.

“You worry me sometimes, man. You know entirely too much about fashion,” he stated and takes another bite off his shrimp.

AHAHAHAHAHA. *SNORT*

“Roses are red,” he begins, teasing me.

“I heard your date has herpes,” Serena tells me as I stand by the bar. It (the bar) looked lonely, and I went to keep it company.

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO.

I heard she ended up getting a ride home. Or got ridden. Who knows?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

My head swivels to look at Nate, who is rooted to the spot, watching us. He has a deer-caught-in-headlights look.

OHMYGOD. I TOTALLY IMAGINED THAT AND I CACKLED MY HEAD OFF FOR A MERE FIVE MINUTES.

‘You look like you’ve just taken a really satisfying shit,” he said, still smiling.

LMAOLMAO. LMAO. LMAO. LMAO. D

“No. Yes. I mean she said ‘hi’ last week.”

“How middle school.”

I glare at him. “I don’t want to scare her.”

“Godzilla couldn’t scare Blair,” Nate chuckles.

HAHAHAHAHAA. HEEHEEHEEHEE!

She’s selfish and self-centered and incredibly sexy, and I cannot get enough of her.

AW THAT IS SO SWEET!

“I’m a selfish bastard, ok?” I begin. Nice, Romeo. “But you’re also a selfish bitch.”

Her nostrils flare. This is not going well.

LOLLERZ! ahahaha.

BEST. ONESHOT. EVER.
BookCaseGirl chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
This is completely amazing.

And that’s it right there. I won’t be happy without this woman in my life. Because nearly every memory I have includes her. When she laughs with me, my skin feels tingly; when she cries because of me, I feel destroyed; when she’s just standing with me, I want to devour her. And when she’s not, I feel incomplete.

I want to hold this woman, just hold her. Watch as she paints her nails, hear her talk about the new girl she will destroy, buy her presents, and have children with her.

I want this woman whole. Not parts of her, not bits of her, not a conditional her. I want her whole. The whole Blair pie. I want it all.

And that part right there is one of the many parts that MAKES it what it is...a beautiful story. I loved how it made me laugh, but at the same time made me feel for Chuck.

I'm sure you've heard this numerous times before, but you are REALLY good at this :)
WamprickNyx chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Of course I know Blair’s there. It’s like I have a god-damn Blair radar in my head and yet Nate is still pointing it out. Like, no shit, I know! I smelled her around the corner!

Real men wear lilac.

He gave me some roses

I threw them away

He left me stranded

Now he’s going to pay

“Godzilla couldn’t scare Blair,” Nate chuckles.

“Blair-less Nate has humor,” I quip and he nods.

“Blair-less Nate is happier,” he acknowledges. “Blair-less Chuck sucks.”

“Blair-less Chuck is unhappy,” I finally admit.

I’m a moron. A rich, handsome moron, but a moron.

All girls have an ex-boyfriend burn altar.

Dammit. This is absolutely fantastic.

If I try to put anymore favourite quotes here, I'll probably have to put all the story. This is hilarious, sweet, realistic and very Chuck Bass-ish. I love how you write him and I totally adore your writing style. Please keep writing about C and B!

your new and pretty devoted fan

nyxiee
are-ess.0928 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
aw this was very cute.

now if only you were a writer for the show. :P
RoseByNight chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Aw! I had nothing to do now, and I remembered

that I always wanted to read this story...

It was SO funny, I laughed so hard!
jennalice chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
You have no idea how much I enjoyed reading this! :D
g0ssipG1rlr0cks chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
i love it! it shows so much of their personalites..so cute
GoodQueenBess chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Haha!

"Nathaniel, that's digusting," I say, but find it hilarious. So Chuck.

This was amazing.
Catheryne chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Aww that was heartwarming :) I loved it.
noname15778 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
This was so funny and sweet! I absolutely loved it!
Crystal Twilight chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Good work! I really liked this story.
Princess Persephone chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Oh! I loved this one! Reading it from Chuck's pov was really interesting- a lot of fics out there seem to be from Blair's perspective. The wittiness was as great as ever. :)
charli3 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
“You probably burnt it in your Chuck altar.”

YES! thats exactly what they should have on the show, a Chuck Alter, for that mother chucker...it could relieve some of Blair's stress, hell maybe Dan should have a Chuck Alter :)
princetongirl chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
loved it update soon
Dingbat142001 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Enjoyed this very much. Excellent job. It flowed very nicely.

Haha, the poems made me giggle. Great!
60 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »