Reviews for Boys Don't Lie
schokolade chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Aw, that was really nice and cute! I loved how it was from Chucks point of view and all those conversations with Nate! I liked this Nate and his comments - e.g. real men wear lilac, you look like you took a satisfying shit, blair-less chuck is unhappy. Oh and the easter bunny comment. I love this writing style, simple but right as well. Good work!
c'est l'amour chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
I liked this a lot. Funny and sweet ]
tallyho chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
This was:

a). hilarious

b). incredibly sweet!.

Some of my favorite quotes from this:-

And I’m looking at Nathaniel like he’s grown another head. Or possibly a brain because for the first time I feel he’s rather smart. He has his moments.

“Try harder,” he says, and I thank God I don’t have a hit man on speed dial.

“If I bring out a bigger gun, I’m pretty sure she’ll pull a bazooka from her Kate Spade.”

I can’t believe it. My very own pep-squad.

I sense Nate wanting to be anywhere but here. In Bosnia, maybe.

“Godzilla couldn’t scare Blair,” Nate chuckles.

“You look like you swallowed a lamp.”

A rich, handsome moron, but a moron.
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Omg. This is such a wonderfully light hearted take on the whole issue between them and I so love Nate for bugging the crap out of Chuck over the whole thing and I absolutely love how you describe Chuck's feelings for Blair! It's almost as freakishly amazing as your "dear life, I hate chuck bass" story...ALMOST. ;p
Chuck-Blair-Forever chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
i think this story is absolutly great!

I wish it could happen kinda like this... of course now after everything with Marcus, we might need to include him, but whatever.. he's NOT important! lol

very well written...!

Absolutely love it! Chuck and Blair forever!
xiqui chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
omg... so cute! love it
SophieJay chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Incredible story.

I loved Chuck's cynicysm and reluctance to admit his love for Blair. I also loved him calling Gossip Girl "Gossip Bitch".
annablake chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Oh my god! This is hilarious! And so incredibly good! This is one of my favourite stories of yours. Come to think of it, one of my favourite one-shots ever.

"I sense Nate wanting to be anywhere but here. In Bosnia, maybe."

“Blair-less Nate has humor,” I quip and he nods.“Blair-less Nate is happier,” he acknowledges. “Blair-less Chuck sucks.”

ROFL! Love how Nate's the one giving Chuck all kinds of advice now. He's right, he was a crappy boyfriend but now when he can look at B&C objectively from the outside he can help poor C see what Blair actually wants.

Beautiful ending. Love it!
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Just fluffy adorableness!
xredthreadsx chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
ha! i love it! XD
VeroniqueClaire chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
You've captured the cadence of the dialog perfectly, nice characterization.
SohoDoll chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
I'm in love with this fic. I read it two days ago, I think, but I found no time to review since then. Anyway! It's amazing. I like how you used the school and social events as a background; I felt like watching the show :) Another point is Nate's role. He was very Nate at his best. Speaking of characters in character, Chuck is so Chuck I want to steal him away from Blair. There are bare lines I loved, but I lost track. I guess I'll just have to read it again, and that's always a good thing.
driedfruits chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
This goes straight to the favorites. It was really good! I loved the way it was written and the characters were really coherent with the show and believable. That was a great moment of reading.
sugargrrl22 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Aw! that was really good and well written!

loved it!
lollirosee chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Bravo! This was an excellent story. It was very nicely written, amusing, and a delight to read. It would be so wonderful if this were what really happened.
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »