Reviews for Boys Don't Lie
CamiJo chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
This was so awesome and true to the characters!

“Real men wear lilac"

“Try harder,” he says, and I thank God I don’t have a hit man on speed dial.

I sense Nate wanting to be anywhere but here. In Bosnia, maybe.

LOL , you're funny :)

I actually liked Nate in this one, being smarter suits him.

The poems were awesome and the talk about marriage so cute!

"I don’t debate my options. I take heed of the warning because she’s quite lethal on heels."

This line is so made of win and I like that it connects with the previously mentioned options.

Loved this! :)
whitepicketfences chapter 1 . 8/19/2008

I love your poems

And I love Chuck/Nate

"“Shopping with the Easter bunny?” She asks when we enter the limo. She throws this over her shoulder, and I glare at her.

“After you were done with him,” I snap back, and I can see she attempts to hide a smile."

akimat chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
This story was hilarious and great as usual, I thought Nate was hilarious and i really like him and chuck's friendship. Another thing I love about your stories is how you completely nail the characters everytime no matter what situation they are in and that is a hard thing to do, so once again good job :)
elle dit oui chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
IT's official. My dear ol' mom thinks I'm nuts. All beacause I developed a pattern of looking intently at the computer screen for two seconds then bursting out in laughter. I can't even list my favorites part (probably end up copying and pasting the whole thing). I don't know how I can love Chuck even more, but you managed to make me.

I usually hate reading C/B stories in first person (really weird quirk), but this got me. I'm a huge fan of humor.

Freaking fantastic!
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 8/19/2008

.GOD. You know I love you, Isabelle. I love you like .. I can't even explain.

CN friendship! We need more! I enjoy Nate as long as he's not with Blair. CN are the BEST BFFs ever. (I admit, I like CN more than BS.)

I was seriously dying of laughter throughout this entire one-shot. So hilarious and so in character.

The poems were awesome. Love his roses are red one and her poem back.

PARTY! *DIES* BC! That was hot, btw. And the confessions and the other poem. And the cuteness. And the love. *SQUEAL* This is so incredible them! LOVE IT!
AllTimeLow23 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I loved that! Blair and Chuck are so perfect together! haha
ninjasandbacon chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Oh my god i love this! Chuck bass doesnt sulk, he debates options! lmao

i love all of it! im like on the verge of cracking ribs...good story! hope you write more!
Just-Plain-Roo chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
OMG this was so good! I love how you made Chuck want to kill Nate and Serena every few lines! I love the poems as well, especially Blair's.

Gossip Girl7 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
that was so cute and sweet luved it
JelliBeen chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
OMG I love this! This is my favorite Blair and Chuck one-shot!

Here are some of my favorite lines in this one-shot!

On team Chuck - I so wanna be on team chuck!

We’re friends again because men can’t fight like bitches and throw fits, no matter how much of a primadonna they are. I’ve told Nate he needs to tone down the primadonna act. It’s embarrassing.- I don't think I laughed so hard in my life, before I read this!

Like stand in the rain under her window with a boom-box over my head.- OMG! I could so picture Chuck doing that!

“I’m not listening to anything you say,” I state and give serious contemplation to the boom box idea. I supposed I could find one. In Queens.- Love how he is considering the idea!

He’s amused, and I’m pretty sure this is the last straw of our relationship.

I’ve decided to be a loner.- Chuck a loner like Dan!

‘You look like you’ve just taken a really satisfying shit,” he said, still smiling.- That was just funny!
MasochistandNarcissistFan chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Aww, this was so cute but still totally C&B. I would share all the parts I loved the most but that would be a lot. Awesome job! :)
Tara chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Fantastic, please write some more Chuck/Blair oneshots.
MPGirl chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
-And I have indigestion. Considering that I’ve had nothing to eat all day, I think it’s quite a miracle.

“I hear wine stains,” he says, and I’m pretty sure I want to kill him.-

Ah these made me laugh. I laughed a lot during this actually. :)

-“Yes,” I finally say.

“Yes what?” She’s confused and she stares at me.

“I do still love you,” I say, and I walk away. Because I don’t want her to look at me.-

Sweetest thing ever!

Aww! I loved the ending. That poem *sigh* Great job Belle! *hugs*
TheMusicLives chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Oh, my gosh that was AMAZING. Witty and stirring and just... aww!

Again, I have no words. This was adorable and lovely. Gosh, I wish this would really happen.

puresimplicity-xo chapter 1 . 8/19/2008

“You take longer than a woman to get ready,” she snaps, and I want to pull her hair.

- I can see that you're trying to illustrate Chuck's feminine side haha

And I’m looking at Nathaniel like he’s grown another head. Or possibly a brain because for the first time I feel he’s rather smart. He has his moments.

D aww Nate is gaining intelligence

Arghh I love Blair's response poem

You, my dear, are completely and utterly clever for coming up with that

I absolutely love that Chuck is so knowledge in fashion and all the things that a girl would pay attention to

it just makes him all the more loveable

and if you ask me, more compatible with Blair

Well that was a nice way to express things

that has got to be the best food description of Blair that I've ever come across lol

and the ending is perfect.

Love it.