Reviews for The Deadliest Poison
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
dose he ever get told neji died? i mean really he should be told but nice story
TheDaemonthor chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
that was amazing

as were all your other stories that I've favourited in the past few hours, however I have held off reviewing so as not to appear sycophantic in my praise of you
Writing bunny chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Good one. I can see things going like this.
Ben chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Read the remake first and liked elements of both, but if he was totally unaware he would have killed his team in training and practice sparing matches... A sentence added saying Kalashnikov instructed him to never relieve chakra during training would fix that issue.
nipnag chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
well, even if there are some loopholes in it i still like the darkness of this one shot.
S1R chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Mr.Destructo chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
i laughed so much while reading this awesome story _
SethFC chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
This fic would have made an awesome dark/evil Naruto story personally. But even in its current form its awesome.
Lord of Murder chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
wow thats a bit depressing but a rather interesting ability.
Violet Shadows chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Interesting, but again a bit weak in the end.
Hijokugei chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
How'd he right it if he had DIED?

Still, really, scarily dark.
Stygian Styx chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
wow... That was very dark. Good, but very dark.
silvertv chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
hmm, yeah kinda dark, but it fits well with the story. Great idea though with the demonic chakra being a poison, great work! wish i could be more constructive sorry.
Nate Grey chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Leave it to Sakura to screw things up AGAIN, heh. I like this story, for some reason. Although I think it was a bit stupid not to tell Naruto about his power. Honestly, Naruto seems to get hurt the most by people who think they're protecting him.
Fishcake-Chan chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I, really, REALLY liked this, just how it played out, on how Naruto found out, and how each person was killed. Another great one-shot from you :D