Reviews for Expensive Disaster
Kisaki Sakura chapter 19 . 3/22
Beatifully done! I simply adore your writing style and the story itself was just too sweet.

Great work!
platinum.and.raven chapter 19 . 3/18
This was an amazing fic!
Renakane chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
Awww Ron and Hermione's characters are so cute.
pop.from.uk chapter 13 . 9/11/2014
Starting to love you a little more. But Harry will still be hurt when he finds out about Theo and Tristan. *Sob* Just can't have it both ways.
pop.from.uk chapter 11 . 9/11/2014
I HATE YOU! Why would you do that to my boys!? *sob* : ( You better make up for it with a mushy gushy fabric next! :
pop.from.uk chapter 6 . 9/11/2014
Harry better be kissing Draco in the next 5 chapters or you will get no magical baked goods from me!
Veneya chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Enjoyed the first chap! Will keep reading!
JaneDefou chapter 19 . 9/29/2013
Awesome story! :)
Lzay-Niight chapter 13 . 5/15/2013
You have a similar theme that most authors use in Harry/Draco stories.

Harry - the 'good' boy, that is insecure and need protecting being chased after Draco - the 'bad' boy who wants to protect (even though he is a very spoiled rich boy)..._

I'm actually looking for the opposite, but with a Draco that isn't so dependent and over emotional. Seriously..
Lzay-Niight chapter 14 . 5/15/2013
'There they stood, black against white, light against dark, good versus evil.' Not the best reference, way to over-dramatic.
DemeRain chapter 19 . 4/30/2013
This story was so much fun. I'm liking this non-magic au. Thanks for sharing.
Evi15 chapter 19 . 4/30/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWW freaking perfect! 3
atlantis51 chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
Thank God! What a painful journey it's been...
atlantis51 chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
Bad idea, this scam with Theo; he's a jerk!
MasterOfAngels chapter 19 . 12/10/2012
Ehm, I thought Tristan surname was Halcow or something. At least Draco had called him that before they had made a 'truce'... Maybe my twisted brain ;)
Haha, Dudley :D
WHAT?! RON?! It appears so?! The Hell?! xD
Great story, loved it soo much :D
Masters 3