Reviews for Kingdom Hearts : Balance of worlds
bloodmutt chapter 157 . 8/14
This is the first fanfiction I ever read that got me hooked. Doesn't have the favorites and follows it deserves in my opinion.
KCstills17 chapter 78 . 4/20
Look this is a pretty good story, but there are def a few things that have bothered me so far. For one Brian is an insanely annoying OC. The amount of times I've wanted this dude to just not exist is quite high. The other thing is the romance between sora and kairi. There is being in denial and then there is whatever these two have. They have nearly kissed like 5 times. Anyone with a brain would realize there is something between each other. The incredibly strong denial (especially by sora) just seems redundant. If you want to wait a long time to get the two together you should probably lay off redoing the same "they almost kiss but of course some bs interrupts them again" scene. Like I said the story is still good inspite of this. The OC's besides brian don't bother me and the character interaction is quite good (riku is the only one I consider majorly OOC) hopefully things improve in the 2nd half.
pokeblade1 chapter 14 . 7/28/2015
Its good stuff. I can't wait to read more tomorrow. Brian's still an .hole.
pokeblade1 chapter 13 . 7/28/2015
Did I forget to mention how much in HATE how Brian puts down people especially Sora and Quasimodo.
pokeblade1 chapter 11 . 7/27/2015
Always one of the safest chapter endings, but it wasn't meant to be...
Spiderfan626 chapter 51 . 3/12/2015
Well, that's the end of high school musical. Awesome. I hope they escape in the next chapter.
Spiderfan626 chapter 13 . 3/11/2015
Wait a minute, the Dark Master is Vanitus, isn't it. Great job so far. Can't wait to see how it turns out.
Blowy McBlowjob chapter 157 . 1/25/2015
You wasted 6 years for this? Go fucking kill yourself for making this.
Random Reader 17 chapter 157 . 11/3/2014
I can't believe its been 5 years ...holy crap!
What a wonderful way to end! I cannot wait for your new one!
Taeniaea chapter 157 . 11/3/2014
cool story
Dream Guardian King Allen chapter 157 . 11/3/2014
That was a great epilouge and I can't wait to see what you got next.
pokeblade1 chapter 12 . 10/28/2014
Yes Brian is an obnoxious jerk!
pokeblade1 chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
I'll say this, there ARE a lot of mistakes. And that it would be all the more enjoyable if I was to correct them.
pokeblade1 chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
I have grammar OCD so I'm extremely good at editing people's writing mistakes. If you would like me to edit your story I would gladly do so. I love this story so much that I am reading it for the third time. Please reply whether you would like me to edit your story or not. Thank you very much,
Dream Guardian King Allen chapter 156 . 10/24/2014
It is great to have you back, this was an amazing chapter and congrats on the possibility of making this story a tv series. I look forward to seeing the ending.