Reviews for Kingdom Hearts : Balance of worlds
Spiderfan626 chapter 51 . 3/12
Well, that's the end of high school musical. Awesome. I hope they escape in the next chapter.
Spiderfan626 chapter 13 . 3/11
Wait a minute, the Dark Master is Vanitus, isn't it. Great job so far. Can't wait to see how it turns out.
Blowy McBlowjob chapter 157 . 1/25
You wasted 6 years for this? Go fucking kill yourself for making this.
Random Reader 17 chapter 157 . 11/3/2014
OH MY GOD WHAT AN ENDING!
I can't believe its been 5 years ...holy crap!
What a wonderful way to end! I cannot wait for your new one!
Taeniaea chapter 157 . 11/3/2014
cool story
Dream Guardian King Allen chapter 157 . 11/3/2014
That was a great epilouge and I can't wait to see what you got next.
pokeblade1 chapter 12 . 10/28/2014
Yes Brian is an obnoxious jerk!
pokeblade1 chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
I'll say this, there ARE a lot of mistakes. And that it would be all the more enjoyable if I was to correct them.
pokeblade1.
pokeblade1 chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
I have grammar OCD so I'm extremely good at editing people's writing mistakes. If you would like me to edit your story I would gladly do so. I love this story so much that I am reading it for the third time. Please reply whether you would like me to edit your story or not. Thank you very much,
pokeblade1.
Dream Guardian King Allen chapter 156 . 10/24/2014
It is great to have you back, this was an amazing chapter and congrats on the possibility of making this story a tv series. I look forward to seeing the ending.
matthew collins chapter 155 . 8/4/2014
final chapter now!
bloodmutt chapter 155 . 7/30/2014
Come on man your almost there just make the ending epic and your done
Venatorix chapter 155 . 4/13/2014
I wonder will you do an epilogue at the end with what all their lives ended up like.
GrammerTheHun chapter 27 . 3/30/2014
So, what? Just decide to choose some random problem that I doubt you know the answer to? The reason I say this is if you knew the answer you would've known that it's called PI NOT PIE!
GrammerNazi chapter 27 . 3/30/2014
Ok I had to point this out Lizza says in a "Seducible" tone! DO YOU KNOW WHAT SEDUCIBLE FRIGGN MEANS! IT MEANS THAT SHE IS EASILY SEDUCED, YOU SHOULDVE SAID "SEDUCTIVE" TONE. GODDDAMMMMMITTTTTTTTT!