Reviews for Truth To Every Legend
The Mute Bard chapter 11 . 8/7/2009
oro? Please explain to me sometime why the files about Lin were deleted...
The Mute Bard chapter 10 . 8/7/2009
He says "Shut up T. Rat." but what he means is "Shut up, your MY bitch!" hehe.
The Mute Bard chapter 9 . 8/7/2009
Oh good heavens, I love this line... “Duke! Can we murder him?” Komakura shouted.
The Mute Bard chapter 3 . 8/7/2009
Good chapter. Always nice to show the mortality of the heroes.
The Mute Bard chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
Nice. Nice death, never trust the fall to kill the bad guy if you have ammo to spare! Also, loved the line "Keep hands, feet and other body parts away from the laser boys." Reminds me of something I say for my WoW instance runs...
The Mute Bard chapter 12 . 7/28/2009
bwahahahaaha. funny. I laughed
Helana Dreath chapter 12 . 6/9/2009
loved it
ninja enchantress chapter 12 . 6/1/2009
I wish I could have seen Cobra Commander's face when he read that! UPDATE SOON!
ninja enchantress chapter 10 . 4/26/2009
aw scarlett and hi-tech make such a cute couple!

great chapter!
star-marker chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
MeiLin is my lil dragon muse's name just spelt differently _

Loving the fan-fic so far!
ninja enchantress chapter 9 . 3/18/2009
i am so sorry i haven't been on my stupid computer has been down for months because my grandmother is a procrastinator

and hasn't gotten it fixed i'm actually on my mom's right know but enough ranting i absolutly love rose she is so adorable she reminds me of well me when i'm not bein a little bit bitchy anyway great chapter can't wait for more!
Mirokou chapter 9 . 3/9/2009
yay rose has come! now let's get to where we can get Storm Shadow a girl. :P i like playing muse.
lazy-bones-the-dragon chapter 5 . 11/9/2008
Well, been reading through your stories and this time my interest is peaked. Perhaps I'd better get to cracking on more side stories for my Joes. :P

You're writing is showing improvement and is starting to flow a little better. :) Keep up the great work!
ninja enchantress chapter 7 . 11/2/2008
omg! im so sorry i haven't reviewed in a while its just that we left to go on vacation at disney and when we got back my stupid computer wouldn't work and we're just now getting things worked out. anyway great chapter i did like it very much can't wait for more!
Brainiac5 chapter 6 . 10/4/2008
This is a pretty interesting story, but unfortunately, there are a few issues with the plot. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but you've got a few facts wrong.

I did a report on ninja for school. Here are a few issues:

1- Ninja are from Japan

2-Ninja did not have magic, they simply had extreme agility and flexibility and used deception to make the peasants and simple people BELIEVE they had magic. (However, this makes a fun fiction story, just thought I'd point this out.)

Also, I'm learning Japanese, and there are few problems in here spelling wise.

Sensai means something along the lines of 'thousand daggers'.

SENSEI means teacher or master, which is the word you're looking for.

It's Kamakura, named after an Era in Japan.

There are no Ls in Japanese. And MeiLin, Cho, and Ling are all chinese names, and don't make sense for ninja.

Some names you could use are:

(girl) Rin, Sayuri, Mika, Sachi, Mariko, Kimiko, Kimi

(guy) Kenji, Taro, Jiro, Ryuu, Ryu, Ryo, Ken,

Some last names:

Murakami, Tanaka, Suzuki, Watanabe

Also, Jinx is spelled with an I.

Just some (hopefully) helpful input.

The story is very interesting thus far, however. Not bad!