Reviews for Infecten
hikora chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Uh oh. Enzan's going to be in for it. I hope Netto doesn't go overboard in him pit of rage. Poor Enzan, poor Blues. It's no wonder Rockman doesn't want to tell him, he want's to protect his boyfriend, knowing that Netto would want to delete them!

Netto is a really bad guesser, even his dad is better at it than he is at it. Though I have to agree with their father, Rockman is SO the bottom. There is NO way I can imagine Rockman topping Blues with his childish and cute personality. He is SO the one receiving.

What a father they have, already thinking about babies. Is Rockman going to be ok? His dad's not going to have him give birth is he? (Even though I don't mind the idea. In fact, I really like it. :P) Blues is going to be SO happy to hear that he is going to be a father.

Though it's not like Blues to be so irresponsible, unless he doesn't know that he himself has the virus. If he knew, then why did he do it?

I wish you can continue it. It's such a good story. I also want to see/hear about their kids. XP
Tigirl chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I think this may be the best thing ever.
'The story in which a virtual program gets an STD and admits to being gay.'
Yup. Best.
Sora Nadeshiko chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Hah! This is really amusing, especially with Dr. Hikari at the end. I totally loved it... now... heh... maybe, just maybe there can be a sequel to this... EnzanXNetto? eh... probably not... more like Netto beating Enzan up because of Rockman getting infected by a virus...
Jeager's Paradise chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
That was so funny *rolls on the ground laughing* So are you going to tell us if Blues and Enzan die painfully or if Blues and Rockman so how have a little baby Navi. Oh and lets not forget Maylu and Roll's reaction to this shall we.
Ymixle chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
This is awesome! It's funny and cute. I love Dr. Hikari and the reactions of the characters.
shaymin516 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
ok?
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
haha! Are you going to update the sequal?

You might want to re-write this. Or check over grammar.

Infection is spelled wrong.
Red Roses2 also known as Kane chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I had to go back and read this part. I can't remember where I put my printed-out version. lol

The Dragonball Z role play we did together was one of the best parts of my teenage years, and I adore the whole Infecten/Stages story you've got going.

Good luck with everything you're doing, and know that I'll always adore whatever you write and whatever you draw.
Kitzu-Chan chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Sweet.
Oblights chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
This. Is. GOLDEN! N! Ahh, I just wished you would've space dit properly. Oh man, I can't even IMAGINE how embarrased poor Rockman was..seriously, LMAO.

TB
She Who Fears Not the Darkness chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
hahaha omg awesome!
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
cool
BunnyBell chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
My, this was amusing. )

I like how Netto is very realistically shocked throughout without getting repetitive, and Rockman's reactions are also very well written. Good job!

(I would fix the spacing between paragraphs, though; I'm not a fan of smushed together text.)
CrazedNarutoFan chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
This was absolutely hillarious. I nearly choked. Great job. It's amazing what science can do...
MeowPx chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Omg! don't end it now xD make other chapters plz! T_T

this fic is great *_*