Reviews for Cat's Cradle
TheLittleDarkFox chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I liked this very much and that poem is one of my favourite pieces of Plath's. I always felt that the HP books could have taken a much darker twist at the end than they did and this is something I feel could very easily have happened to one or more of the characters. Really, really great fic.
igrim chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Love this! Mad Girl's Love Song is one of my favorites from Plath. Amazing.
Severus Snape's Beloved chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I can see this happening, if what occured did occur. I can't imagine her acting any other way.

I love how you included the poem, and it fits very well.

The whole story is hauntingly beautiful.

-SSB
Syvah chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
gave me chills... well written, but I sorta wish I hadn't read it...
sandstar08 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Oh this broke my heart a little bit.
Petite Mule chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Oh Dear, I didn't cry like that in a long time ! What a beautiful if sad story. I'm glad to read it and to find you by the way. I'll start your magna opus, my pleasure should last a few weeks or so it seems.
craizypet chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
so sad, and yet, i can completely see it.
Miravisu chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I agree with wintersalad. Hermione sounds so lucid, despite being mad. It's quite the chilling portrait painted in a post-ward world. Thank heavens she has Severus at least...
braye27 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
This is hauntingly beautiful. Sometimes when we find our world is no more, we're able fashion a world that makes sense to us... if we're lucky.

Well done.

Beth
Anna chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Amazing, and hauntingly beautiful. You captured her imagination and reasoning so logically, but at the same time showcasing her insanity. I love how you have left so much unsaid in a fic of only 20 words, and yet you have said so much, in that readers can understand her emotions. Well done!
sbrande chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Oh how terribly sad and rather depressing. LOL!

Love Sonia :)
HinataMorningstar chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
whoa
CloeyMarie chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Hauntingly beautiful. -Cloey Marie-
MollysSister chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
This is highly disturbing! And I mean that as acompliment. Thank you!
wintersalad chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
This really breaks my heart. It also frightens me to some degree. Hermione sounds lucid. Logical and reasonable as she ever was. It feels so real in a way that hurts. I am to an extent a sophist and so "Cat's Cradle" reaches to me in many ways. I can believe in Hermione that Severus is really there, for this is Hermione and this is magic and plain life and existence as we will never truly grasp or understand. I can also believe that Hermione chooses to believe Severus is there with her, concious(definitely concious) that she is allowing Severus to become an existence within her reality. But this fanfic is moving to the reader, to me specifically, because it so clearly portrays that what *is* is not the general reality seen or accepted by society, but the reality of the individual. How it is very much real and true, no matter that it can only be understood by one and because so.