Reviews for Cat's Cradle
violetmort chapter 1 . 10/2
I love this. ;_;
muumi2three chapter 1 . 7/4
That was powerful. So tragic and beautiful. And who's to say that Hermione's version of reality is wrong?
TheLittleDarkFox chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I liked this very much and that poem is one of my favourite pieces of Plath's. I always felt that the HP books could have taken a much darker twist at the end than they did and this is something I feel could very easily have happened to one or more of the characters. Really, really great fic.
igrim chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Love this! Mad Girl's Love Song is one of my favorites from Plath. Amazing.
Severus Snape's Beloved chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I can see this happening, if what occured did occur. I can't imagine her acting any other way.

I love how you included the poem, and it fits very well.

The whole story is hauntingly beautiful.

Syvah chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
gave me chills... well written, but I sorta wish I hadn't read it...
sandstar08 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Oh this broke my heart a little bit.
Petite Mule chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Oh Dear, I didn't cry like that in a long time ! What a beautiful if sad story. I'm glad to read it and to find you by the way. I'll start your magna opus, my pleasure should last a few weeks or so it seems.
craizypet chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
so sad, and yet, i can completely see it.
Miravisu chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I agree with wintersalad. Hermione sounds so lucid, despite being mad. It's quite the chilling portrait painted in a post-ward world. Thank heavens she has Severus at least...
braye27 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
This is hauntingly beautiful. Sometimes when we find our world is no more, we're able fashion a world that makes sense to us... if we're lucky.

Well done.

Anna chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Amazing, and hauntingly beautiful. You captured her imagination and reasoning so logically, but at the same time showcasing her insanity. I love how you have left so much unsaid in a fic of only 20 words, and yet you have said so much, in that readers can understand her emotions. Well done!
sbrande chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Oh how terribly sad and rather depressing. LOL!

Love Sonia :)