Reviews for Disguised Affections
banana-peelss chapter 9 . 8/23
u
SilverWolf338 chapter 28 . 7/15
Oh...my...gosh... That was fantastic! Uggghhhhh. I mean, I skipped over the torte scenes, but honestly, I loved the depth you gave them all, and the fact that the boys banded together, also Snape's POV was fantastic. Thank you so much for writing this!
CharmedArtist chapter 27 . 7/10
I am so overwhelmed by this story, and so grateful that I did read it despite the longer word count, because it's definitely one of the best fanfictions I've read, and has certainly gone into my list of top sshg stories. What a read! God, the characters were all so perfectly written, their interactions flawlessly believable and real, and the developing romance between Hermione and Severus utterly beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
the other witch chapter 28 . 5/8
What a story! So sweet And so brutal.
hiddenhibernian chapter 1 . 4/23
I read this again for the umpteenth time - it's a lovely story, and Constantine gets me every single time. Well done, and thanks for sharing!
Fas IkbenVanEyck chapter 27 . 4/21
Hi, I just finished reading Disguised Affections and I loved it. I don't know if you are ever going to read this 'cause it seems its been a while since you wrote it but I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to. Its become one of my favorites snamione fanfics, the approach and the situations were great, the way you write too, good rhythm going through the important motions and catching big part of the characters personality, I just wanting to keep reading falling for Con and obviously, Severus.
Thanks
Con and Ron rhyme...its funny cause I'm imagining Snape's reaction when he gets his memories back
Loving it!
KLM chapter 28 . 4/17
:) Simply wonderful
LePoufsouffle chapter 28 . 3/19
This was such a unique idea, really enjoyed this story, thank you x
Fantomette34 chapter 27 . 3/19
Merci pour cette superbe histoire avec Hermione et Severus, j'ai adoré ! De l'humour mais aussi du drame...
Je vous remercie pour le partage, je mets cette fic dans mes favoris ! Bonne continuation !
Rose chapter 28 . 2/10
I'm so fond of this story ! Thank you so puce :)
raining-down-hearts chapter 27 . 2/9
Wow, I really loved this! Great job!
Actually, you are a girl. No man or boy would ever do that. Never-never-never. Never.
Hes right. Always stay cautious.
1,322 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »