Reviews for Disguised Affections
funnygirl chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
Just started reading;I think I'm gonna love it.
I am Lady Snape chapter 18 . 11/14/2011
I felt so sick reading this chapter. I felt so horrible for the woman and i thought how can you write something like that? But then i thought that is the same thing that i have written into a fic of my own.

I respect you for writting this. You wrote much better then i could ever even imagine and that has given me hope that maybe one day i can write something that makes someone feel like what i felt when reading your fic.

Thank you once again.

Love Lady Snape.
SusanMarieS chapter 28 . 11/12/2011
I absolutely loved this story, and read it throughout the night. It is one of the best I've seen and will be added to my favorites. I of course have seen similar elements in other storys... "There's nothing completely new under the sun" and all thtat. But you've done a wonderful job with theh way you pieced it together. and yay you included Nevil. sorry bout the misspellings. I'm math not english.
The Guitar Slayer chapter 28 . 11/6/2011
I have been meaning to get around to this for ages, but in truth, this is one of the finest Snape/Hermione fics I've read. For the canon characters to work, it would take a radical shift for the ship to work...and this may be it! I always come back to this one.
C chapter 10 . 11/1/2011
Oh SNAP! This story is flippin brilliant! I love how you're changing things up with each character, the story- and really making things your own. Love this!
blink73 chapter 27 . 10/20/2011
Great story and development of characters! I loved the bits of adventure you added in, the perfect amount! lovely job overall, and I'll definitely be checking your other fictions :D
blink73 chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
yaay, really loving it so far :D Especially enjoyed the description at the end of this chapter, "She accepted his proffered hand and only shivered slightly when his thumb ran gently over her knuckles." Great job!
Selyne Nightshade chapter 23 . 9/25/2011
Great Work! Can't wait to read the rest!
Dark Lady of the Circus chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
This story was one of the first SS/HG stories I ever read when I was first getting into the ship, and actually *the* first story I ever read on Ashwinder. It stands out in my mind as one of the best ss/hg fics I've ever read, and I return and reread it every few months. I don't know why I never reviewed. Probably just insufferable rudeness. :P Either way, I just want to say that you're amazing, you portray evil!Lucius perfectly, keep doing what you're doing, and I'm glad your other readers aren't as rude as I am, cause this story deserves all of the thousand some-odd reviews it has. Also, "How on earth did you kill Voldemort? Did you bludgeon him to death with your bloody blunt wit?" " might be my single favorite line in the history of forever. The first time I read it, I started cracking up so hard at two in the morning that it woke up both of the girls I lived with. My reaction is still similar, I just live alone now. _

May your dreams not include lion attacks,

DLoC
FourthHallow chapter 28 . 9/11/2011
I accidently got to this fic and now I'm happy read it in one day. Awesome story, though I was a bit confused in the begining with who died and who lived. O.o But it fit perfectly all later
Fangirl3001 chapter 28 . 9/8/2011
This story was beautiful! I've just finished reading and i'm crying like a baby, because this is the best severusxhermione fanfic i've ever read!

Good job!
Alt3etf chapter 28 . 8/4/2011
I adored it!
Leverage3621 chapter 27 . 7/24/2011
I absolutely LOVED the entire story. It was so well thought out and written. I would definitely have to say that this is one of the best if not the best Severus/Hermione story I've read so far. The interaction between the two was amazing and I loved every minute of it. Amazing job! :)
smellyia chapter 28 . 7/14/2011
This was a wonderful fic! I loves the wit and laughed out loud multiple times at the Ron/Harry/Draco banter. Your Draco in this was fantastic and throughout my read I kept wanting more - I'm going to check out your Draco fic next. Thanks so much for writing!
WAYAMY27NARF chapter 28 . 7/10/2011
This... and you are wonderfully briilliant! I loved the battle at the Malfoy manner. Gripping to the very end! Severus and Hermione are so beautiful together, and I love the kinship spawned between Malfoy and the Gryffindors. Huggles you

ONE more thing... "Vold War 2" I literally had to set the laptop aside for the moment. The sheer cleverness of the term tickled me to no end. Friggin genius!

WAYAMY27NARF