Reviews for Disguised Affections
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 4 . 8/22/2008
Haha! Looking good, looking good. Keep writing!
notwritten chapter 4 . 8/22/2008
Thank you for sharing this very interesting and cool chapter. Have a cool weekend. Keep smiling. :-) Could you update please.
yne-chan chapter 4 . 8/22/2008
well...I have goose bumps...(its right? english isnt my first language)

I love it!

And cant wait to read more...

allycat1186 chapter 4 . 8/22/2008
Brilliant chapter!
wywrite chapter 4 . 8/22/2008
Very interesting so far. I loved the bit about Con changing his scarf color for Quidditch, and then later at dinner his adamant assertion that that he's Gryffindor. I like your description of Hermione being peaceful with the "pockmarks" of war just part of her landscape. In general, very nice descriptions.
jasmine-leigh chapter 4 . 8/22/2008
i like it soo far, if it carries on being this good then i could come to love it.
Angelic Bladez chapter 3 . 8/22/2008
I've really enjoyed reading your story and how you portray the characters. It's very well written and I can't wait to read more. Please update again soon!
allycat1186 chapter 3 . 8/21/2008
Love it! Hope you continue!
notwritten chapter 3 . 8/21/2008
This was an enjoyable chapter that you have written for us to enjoy. Thank you for sharing it. Keep smiling. :-)
zucca302 chapter 3 . 8/21/2008
I am really looking forward to reading more of your story. You have a great beginning and a lot of promise to this story. Keep up the good work
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 3 . 8/21/2008
"No, to call it a smile would be to make more of it than it actually was. Constantine’s thin lips didn’t move an inch, but his eyes crinkled at the corners and warmed to a smoky grey."

That just made me smile and want to swoon.

His last comeback was great too.
Darque Hart chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
I read the Prologue at Ashwinder and liked it so well decided to check here to see if you posted it... [ updates;) ]

So now I've read Ch. 1 and am loving this. Your character study of Severus and Harry as post war veterans is worth the read. But Severus/Con with no memories, his shadows of fear from the unknown verging on paranoia, is excellent.

And I LOVE that you put him in Gryffindor! I love my Slytherin ways, but Severus is a Gryff if there ever was.
notwritten chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
You have written a very intersting, and pleasant chapter. Have a good day tomorrow. Keep smiling. :-) Update please.
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
Very good. Very good indeed. I'm keenly interested. Do continue, I pray you.
xineweber chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
Love it! I love everything about it, the plot, the new name of Severus, the constant vigilance/paranoia of the 3... Added this to my alerts :)
1,245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 73 80 81 82 83