Reviews for Disguised Affections
Heidi191976 chapter 8 . 8/27/2008
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read more to see what happens next.
MollysSister chapter 8 . 8/27/2008
I thought FOR SURE Lucius knew he was looking at Snape during the confrontation. Now I am worried he is going to go after Con. What is Draco's deal? He seems to be running hot and cold unable to decide what sort of person to be. Silly blond boy.
etherian chapter 8 . 8/27/2008
Another fantastic chapter. I'm fascinated by Draco and the story that is building here. It just chilled me when Draco asked Constantine if he were a relation to Snape.
amorreal chapter 8 . 8/27/2008
i like it so far!

very unique!

pls update real soon!
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 8 . 8/27/2008
I think dear old Dumby was kinda stupid to give Constantine Prince the name of Prince, especially if Lucius-who has known Snape since they were in school, and knew, if not Snape's mother's maiden name, Snape's nickname for himself-is after him. You write a very good Draco, though.
wywrite chapter 8 . 8/27/2008
The more I read, the more I am impressed. The conversation between Con and Draco is fabulous.

I got the feeling that Con was on the brink of total sympathy with Draco when he asked him he he had loved Ginny, as though even though he doesn't remember Lily, that sort of situation has the power to move him.
debjunk chapter 8 . 8/27/2008
Now here's a question: Does Con go and ask Dumbledore about all of what Draco said, or should he just let the old, bumbling, idiot alone and figure it all out himself? I always enjoy redemption!Draco in fics.
MollysSister chapter 7 . 8/27/2008
SNAPE HAS A DIMPLE? Are you trying to send me into a fangirl swoon? Its working! The water jenetts sound very interesting. How do you think this stuff up? I wonder if the boys will take their shirts off after getting all sweaty cleaning the green house? ((hopes))
MollysSister chapter 6 . 8/27/2008
OMG I just loved loved loved the Harry and Con banter. I am begging you to write more of it.

OU Lucius scares me. I think he figured out who is Con Prince. Rutrow.
MollysSister chapter 5 . 8/27/2008
Now you have me hoping that the potion Slughorn is working on fails. It seems Severus could be happy as Con. I am very much enjoying watching Con and Hermione discover eachother.
MollysSister chapter 4 . 8/27/2008
Will Severus remember what has happened to him as Con when he gets his memories back?
MollysSister chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
Too bad the rest of the Gryffindor house couldnt have overheard Con's conversation with Draco. They wouldnt be so quick to hate him then would they? Actually this whole quidditch/house loyalty thing really grates on my nerves. Its refreshing to find a character (other than HG) who doesnt give a rat's ass about it. maybe if Hogwarts had other sports available it wouldnt be such a big deal? Tennis? Soccer anyone?
MollysSister chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
"I thought you would be taller" that is exactly the same line I said to Subversa when I met her at Portus. Ha!

Love the name Con, love how Severus' personality seeps into the shell that remains and I just adored how Harry was able to recognize his warding behavior for what it was. Who knew insightful!Harry could be possible? Yipee!
MollysSister chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
FFN wouldnt let me leave reviews yesterday when I read your story so I took notes! 10 points to your house for a very sneaky way of hiding Snape as a student. 20 points to your house for highly creative thinking to come up with the curse that has removed his memories. Well done you.
xineweber chapter 7 . 8/27/2008
Always a pleasure to read such a well-written and interesting plot. Another brilliant update.

Harry can be so thick sometimes... I was smiling so much during that conversation with Con regarding stupid men and their animagus form. The one about the beetle was sick! They surely would win a Darwin Award :)
1,321 | « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 .. Last Next »