Reviews for Disguised Affections
Darkness-Lightness chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
love this story cant wait for the next update
Mrs Severus chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
Wow I love it! I'm a sucker for a great fiction like this and I hope you update as often as you have thus far. Keep up the fan-dabi-dosi work! ;)
Heidi191976 chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
Excellent. I can't wait to read more.
sylphides chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
Con/Snape's speech about what he remembers...especially the need to sit with his back to the wall...was poignant and just about moved me to tears, as did Hermione's and Harry's stories. Many people attempt to do something like this and it just ends up being cliched or ridiculously unrealistic. However, yours was completely realistic and moving. The pathos was incredible. I also liked the addition of Draco- yes, he's a prat, but he isn't a monster. :) This is my favorite chapter, I think!
Angelic Bladez chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
Great chapter! I really enjoyed reading this because it allows you to have an understand of what the Golden Trio plus Con are going through after war and that you didn't just make life all peachy for them.

Keep up the fantastic work and thanks for updating.
ReaderinthePNW chapter 5 . 8/23/2008
I love it! I started reading it on Ashwinder, and found that it had another chapter up here on , and am very impressed with your work! Can't wait to read more, I hope that you update often!
notwritten chapter 5 . 8/23/2008
Very interesting chapter. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
wywrite chapter 5 . 8/23/2008
I am really liking Severus (usually call him Snape, but really don't think of him that way in this story). It's neat to get a glimpse of his social side-he reminds me of a rather harsh Luna-type-always saying out loud what's obvious but no one else wants to call attention to.
Sampdoria chapter 4 . 8/23/2008
"Hearing" roumers of one more chapter here than at Ashwinder I just had to run along and find more of this magnificiant story to read! I really, really like this, and for the two of them to have a lab together, I can't wait to read more:-))
xineweber chapter 4 . 8/23/2008
In the spirit of inquiry indeed... Con is still trying to sound logical even in the face of such obvious infatuation :)

I was really looking forward to reading more, and I must say that it was worth the wait. Though now, I must implore you for more... please, pretty please with reviews on top :D
sylphides chapter 4 . 8/23/2008
What an interesting story. I like the reasonable Harry and Ron, I suspect that going up against fully grown Dark wizards either gets you killed or wise very fast. It's interesting to see how Con/Snape interacts with the others in Gryffindor and Slytherin. :)
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 4 . 8/22/2008
Haha! Looking good, looking good. Keep writing!
notwritten chapter 4 . 8/22/2008
Thank you for sharing this very interesting and cool chapter. Have a cool weekend. Keep smiling. :-) Could you update please.
yne-chan chapter 4 . 8/22/2008
well...I have goose bumps...(its right? english isnt my first language)

I love it!

And cant wait to read more...

allycat1186 chapter 4 . 8/22/2008