Reviews for Disguised Affections
MollysSister chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
"I thought you would be taller" that is exactly the same line I said to Subversa when I met her at Portus. Ha!

Love the name Con, love how Severus' personality seeps into the shell that remains and I just adored how Harry was able to recognize his warding behavior for what it was. Who knew insightful!Harry could be possible? Yipee!
MollysSister chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
FFN wouldnt let me leave reviews yesterday when I read your story so I took notes! 10 points to your house for a very sneaky way of hiding Snape as a student. 20 points to your house for highly creative thinking to come up with the curse that has removed his memories. Well done you.
xineweber chapter 7 . 8/27/2008
Always a pleasure to read such a well-written and interesting plot. Another brilliant update.

Harry can be so thick sometimes... I was smiling so much during that conversation with Con regarding stupid men and their animagus form. The one about the beetle was sick! They surely would win a Darwin Award :)
Heidi191976 chapter 7 . 8/27/2008
This was a great chapter. I hope that Hermione and "Con" can grow the plants successfully and be able to help him get his memories back. I look forward to reading more.
HatakeAkemi chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Nice chapter ending with the lemon drops! XD
sylphides chapter 7 . 8/27/2008
Yay for Neville! :) Thank you for your update, just as fantastic as usual. :)
jasmine-leigh chapter 7 . 8/26/2008
like it so far, if it continues to be good then i could come to love it, again update soon
satismagic chapter 7 . 8/26/2008
Aw, I am really enjoying how this moves on. :-)
satismagic chapter 6 . 8/26/2008
Ah, exciting. And of course we love to hate luscious Lucius. :-)

Con is not completely right though, concerning Draco (though I guess given who he is and the situation he is, he can't wrap his mind around that). A human being is a social being. A part of our purpose will always be our friends and family.

Harry will just have to learn to compromise.

(Also, yes, I'm "that" JunoMagic. *g* I'm glad you liked my story.
Sampdoria chapter 7 . 8/26/2008
First of all, thank you for the brilliant update, I really like this story! Seccond, feel free to make mistakes any time as long as you make up for it by submitting an extra chapter:-))

Then; Will Hermione get her revenge on Lucius? Will we get to know what was in the letter that made Draco cry?

I look forward to read more:-))
Angelic Bladez chapter 7 . 8/25/2008
The magic momement was there however it just got turned into a teaser oh well I am enjoying watching their relationship grow. Loved the chapter and keep up with the fantastic work.
SakuraTenshi2 chapter 7 . 8/25/2008
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 7 . 8/25/2008
My gosh, this story is better than your general popularity.
notwritten chapter 7 . 8/25/2008
This chapter is cool, and peachy-keen. Have a fine and dandy day tomorrow. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Keep smiling. :-) Can we have more of those neat chapters please.
debjunk chapter 7 . 8/25/2008
You're a big tease giving us that cheek brushing incident and then talking about growing plants! I loved it anyway. It's nice to see their growing relationship. I only wonder what will happen when Severus is returned to normal and Hermione realizes that she is in love with him, and he with her. (I assume that's where this is going.) ;) Chalk another one up to the dastardly deeds of Dumbledore. This one will hopefully work out right!
1,309 | « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 .. Last Next »