Reviews for Disguised Affections
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 6 . 8/25/2008

Keep on writin', I'm still readin'. This was a good chapter. Enjoying Con very much. I'm sure Malfoy recognized him, curious as to his POV. At least for that second. But curious as to what Draco's crying about, the prat . . . though Con is absolutely right concerning Hermione.
etherian chapter 6 . 8/25/2008
I'm quite enjoying this so far. You're doing a wonderful job. Constantine is fantastic and I hope he stays the age he is now, or chooses to so he can be with Hermione.
tambrathegreat chapter 6 . 8/25/2008
I love Snape's snarkiness in this chapter. There were several statements that were just hilarious. (The comment about Harry defeating Voldemort with his blunt wit was particularly funny.)

I think what's missing at the end of the chapter is a sense of Snape's growing protectiveness towards all three new "friends," but most especially Hermione. That relationship needs some subtle foreshadowing. I liked the end of the chapter, but we need to see Snape's uneasines with the situation more. Yeah. Lucius almost placed him and he threatened Hermione. Both of those need to be explored, even if its with just a sentence or two.

Anyway, good job. I really enjoy your style and I like the wit of the piece even with the heavy themes you're exploring.
Novitas Bennu chapter 5 . 8/25/2008
Were you watching Hook by any chance when you wrote the flesh receptacles for magic bit. Hook says a similar thing about pitiful flesh receptacles. It just struck me.

On another note great story and definately been added to my alerts list. Keep it up and it will go on my favourites as well.
Gertyfull Angel chapter 5 . 8/25/2008
LadyNorth76 chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
Please update as soon as you can. I love this fanfic. Thanks.
debjunk chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
I love this story so far. How agonizing it must be to not remember anything. I'm not quite sure which is worse, that, or remembering the horrors like the trio does.
Sampdoria chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
Oh my, they sure went through hell didn't they? Again I find my self angry at Dumbledore, also in cannon did he made decissions for others on what they should be allowed to know or not, always assuming that he had the rigth to play God.

As usual brilliantly written, I look forward to read more!
tambrathegreat chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
Good chapter. It was revealing what Snape said about the dreams. I do like that he likes Harry and is willing to help him. You are writing the aftermath of the war well. I can see each of them doing just what you've written.
tambrathegreat chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
There were several lines in the story that cracked me up. The first was the flesh receptacles for magic. What a Snape statement. And then the whole "I find I can't hate her." about Hermione. So Snapeish and so funny. I look forward to the next chapter.
tambrathegreat chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
It was funny to see Malfoy put down so well by Con/Severus. I loved his response to the git. His take on Quidditch was very good too. He seems to be the same Snape, but different. I like how you're writing him. Also, the bit where Hermione snorted and was embarassed, that was good.
tambrathegreat chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
Another good chapter. I like how you've made Snape still Snapish, but softened him to a certain extent. His paranoia is understandable, and his reaction to Harry is intriguing. I like what Harry advised him and that he did not deride 'Con' for the precautions he took. Good job.
tambrathegreat chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Good prologue. I loved the potion you created, and the last comment by Dumbledore. That was needed levity in the chapter.

I like that Poppy has a special affection for Severus. I like to think that he had someone who cared about his well-being.
CharmedForce chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
Fabulous story! I'm loving the quality of your writing which is so hard to find on many times. The story line is creative and I can't wait to see where you take it.
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
Intense, no? Great chapter, though.
1,286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84 85 .. Last Next »