Reviews for Disguised Affections
tambrathegreat chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
There were several lines in the story that cracked me up. The first was the flesh receptacles for magic. What a Snape statement. And then the whole "I find I can't hate her." about Hermione. So Snapeish and so funny. I look forward to the next chapter.
tambrathegreat chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
It was funny to see Malfoy put down so well by Con/Severus. I loved his response to the git. His take on Quidditch was very good too. He seems to be the same Snape, but different. I like how you're writing him. Also, the bit where Hermione snorted and was embarassed, that was good.
tambrathegreat chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
Another good chapter. I like how you've made Snape still Snapish, but softened him to a certain extent. His paranoia is understandable, and his reaction to Harry is intriguing. I like what Harry advised him and that he did not deride 'Con' for the precautions he took. Good job.
tambrathegreat chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Good prologue. I loved the potion you created, and the last comment by Dumbledore. That was needed levity in the chapter.

I like that Poppy has a special affection for Severus. I like to think that he had someone who cared about his well-being.
CharmedForce chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
Fabulous story! I'm loving the quality of your writing which is so hard to find on many times. The story line is creative and I can't wait to see where you take it.
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
Intense, no? Great chapter, though.
Darkness-Lightness chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
love this story cant wait for the next update
Mrs Severus chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
Wow I love it! I'm a sucker for a great fiction like this and I hope you update as often as you have thus far. Keep up the fan-dabi-dosi work! ;)
Heidi191976 chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
Excellent. I can't wait to read more.
sylphides chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
Con/Snape's speech about what he remembers...especially the need to sit with his back to the wall...was poignant and just about moved me to tears, as did Hermione's and Harry's stories. Many people attempt to do something like this and it just ends up being cliched or ridiculously unrealistic. However, yours was completely realistic and moving. The pathos was incredible. I also liked the addition of Draco- yes, he's a prat, but he isn't a monster. :) This is my favorite chapter, I think!
Angelic Bladez chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
Great chapter! I really enjoyed reading this because it allows you to have an understand of what the Golden Trio plus Con are going through after war and that you didn't just make life all peachy for them.

Keep up the fantastic work and thanks for updating.
ReaderinthePNW chapter 5 . 8/23/2008
I love it! I started reading it on Ashwinder, and found that it had another chapter up here on , and am very impressed with your work! Can't wait to read more, I hope that you update often!
notwritten chapter 5 . 8/23/2008
Very interesting chapter. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
wywrite chapter 5 . 8/23/2008
I am really liking Severus (usually call him Snape, but really don't think of him that way in this story). It's neat to get a glimpse of his social side-he reminds me of a rather harsh Luna-type-always saying out loud what's obvious but no one else wants to call attention to.
Sampdoria chapter 4 . 8/23/2008
"Hearing" roumers of one more chapter here than at Ashwinder I just had to run along and find more of this magnificiant story to read! I really, really like this, and for the two of them to have a lab together, I can't wait to read more:-))
1,277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84 85 .. Last Next »