Reviews for Healing
SiriyBlack chapter 14 . 6/14
By Salazar! That was a roller coaster ride and half. Its been a while since I have come across something this amazing. I found the image on DeviantArt for chapter 13 and I just absolutely had to read this. Its 4am and I just couldn't stop, I will hate myself in the morning, but this is one of my new favorites.
jeannie kaulitz chapter 14 . 2/20
what a very good way to end this story. very good
jeannie kaulitz chapter 13 . 2/20
I actually red this ever since I was a second year in college and this would never get out of my most memorable scene in fanfics list.
TheCauldron chapter 14 . 10/21/2015
Beautiful story. The scene where Draco found him was perfectly done. Highly emotive without being melodramatic. Excellent work
Avenging Archangel chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
Bloody brill! Is this gonna be a D/s type of thing? Cos that'd kinda be hot...XD Lots of love! Ciao..
Anon chapter 13 . 5/25/2014
Oh Merlin's beard. I CRIED. I thought Harry had died at first... And I was crying :'(
But this is such a good fic though, really good. The plot is awesome.
Taters77 chapter 10 . 1/12/2014
This is a brilliant story! I'm trying my hand at my first drarry with a similar plot. It would mean a lot if you'd please check it out thanks
greenwings33 chapter 14 . 1/1/2014
Almost cried
So much angst
So beautiful
Drarry4eva chapter 14 . 11/13/2013
Amazing. Sad but amazing.
Micehell WD chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Hullo, I'm one of your drarry fic fans. And I like to draw. ( duh *smack myself) And this story of yours had angst me the way till I need to draw a scene for them. And I see that someone has already came across my illustration and read your story and really love it XD Sorry for the unnotice and reviews since I dont really give review that much. But I mostly have part of my review being post up with the artwork in my blog. It was dedicated for this story and to you. So I hope you like it. Here's the link /d6pf1v9 I have also drawn other fics of yours and convey it into illustration, feel free to drop by my deviantart and look through :)
Sarafelen chapter 14 . 10/7/2013
Hey ;D
I just found a picture of your fanfic on deviantart and decided to read your story. And I must admit it was really good!
Usually I don't like to read Drarry fanfictions but for this one I liked to make an exception! ;D
Thanks for writing it! I really love it when people suffer and for that reason this story was one of the best I've reas so far, thanks for that!
Doctorwholover465 chapter 14 . 9/15/2013
I hate you...You made me cry for nothing! *pouts* (btw, I was only kidding about hating you) I loved the story though
Guest chapter 14 . 8/31/2013
Oh my lord. That was one of the SWEETEST stories that I've read in a while. So adorable and sad. Yet undeniably happy at the end. creepy at times but in the end it worked. I loved how well written it was, perfection. Simply perfection.
DeiStarr chapter 14 . 6/3/2013
This was sweet and sad and happy and I loved it.

Draco was infuriatingly dense; lucky for him he has Lexi around to state the obvious. Lol
Lzay-Niight chapter 11 . 5/15/2013