Reviews for the manxome foe he sought
Fluffy-luvr chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
nice _
FatesShadow83 chapter 4 . 10/9/2011
You are a brilliant writer!

I hope you come back to your stories some day. :)
fudge chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
I love it! Can't wait to read more and I love how decendent is a cannible and his aditude, love it! Oh when will he meet the autobots! Will he eat one of them ? When can you get the next chapter out?

Oh sorry I'm just really exited! I can't wait :D
Trapped in Reality chapter 4 . 3/27/2010
This is an interesting story. I like Descendant.
Steven Kodaly chapter 4 . 3/2/2010
This story is absolutely bizarre, and yet I can't help but want more of Decepticon(?)!Sam.
The-Otaku-Kurisu chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
really cool, though will Sam/Descendent ever find out what happened vto the Autobots? And also can't shake the feely that this would make a good Sam/Arcee story.
Pruhana chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
i have always like this type of plots, and this story just brought my liking to a whole new level
Httw chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
I love this story! I think the idea you've taken sounds so much more original coming from your words, and more realistic. I think this is a much better way to write "Decepticon!Sam" fics, instead of the overly emotional and resentful ones. I can't wait or the next chapter! :)
Piole chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Nice fic, I really really want to read more.

Thanks for sharing!
Jenniyah chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
Wow... Wow...

this is a great premise.

Hope you'll update this one also :)

Cannibalism with decepticons! Hope Descendant will eat Barricade :)
shardsofvanity chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
i really do love reading this story. you can't imagine how happy i get when i check my emails for alerts and i see you updating. your story's very...its very...flowie and...i can't even describe it but is good, very good infact. please continue with you writings!
Tugera chapter 4 . 9/1/2008
'Sam' and Barricade fighting. How wonderful. D

O, glad to see Shockwave, too.
Anaetheron chapter 4 . 9/1/2008
If nothing else, Descendant still retains all of Sam's infamous irreverence. The more things change...

Barricade's interactions with Descendant are quite interesting - and very in-character, from what I've read of the prequel novel. I'm looking forward to seeing more of that develop.

I hope that we'll get to see what remains of the Autobots in the future - watching them go through various mental contortions after/if they learn of of Descendant's true nature will prove amusing.
Valentina chapter 4 . 9/1/2008
Strange. Unusual. Odd. Querr. Uncommon.

But very interesting. And designing.
Tugera chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
Yay 'Cade.

Heh, cool alt-mode.

Lol flashed his claws infront of his face. how human-movie of him. XD