Reviews for Eyes so Cruel
TashaRose chapter 15 . 9/20/2013
Excellent story ... fitting end. {Smiles}
TashaRose chapter 12 . 9/20/2013
Awesome story. I am quickly going from chapter to chapter. I really like the whole tone of this story.
TashaRose chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
Uh oh ... I wonder what the heck those wishes are going to cause.
TashaRose chapter 4 . 9/20/2013
Oh how I love that Ruth is steaming. LOL
TashaRose chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
I have to crack up over so many of them putting in her name. {Grins}
TashaRose chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
Very interesting first couple chapters. I am intrigued.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
"he was senescing". What the hell does THAT mean?
NarutoCrazy001 chapter 15 . 2/7/2011
Awesome story like always. If you decide to make a sequal someday then I have an idea. Ronnie remembers what happened and blame Sarah and Jareth for Chuck being gone. So she decides to get even with them by killing Toby. Not right away, more like little doses of poison to make him sick, until Karen calls Sarah home about it. Jareth comes too and tells Sarah that Toby is being poisoned. Now they have to figure out who and why. Also since Sarah is in college, it would be a good idea to have like a stalker for Sarah, one that is an easy scapegoat for the real criminal. Just an idea I thought of while re-reading this.
Tsuki Doriimaa chapter 15 . 3/4/2010
Wonderful story hun _
TinkLuvr16 chapter 15 . 3/3/2009
Love it! it was a bit confusing at times but i understood what was going on. keep up the great work!
J Luc Pitard chapter 15 . 10/22/2008
Powerful and wonderful! I like the characterizations of the movie folks and your original characters as well. The pace of the story made it hard to have to stop reading at any point. Very well done.
Apollo's Priestess chapter 15 . 10/2/2008
Awesome story! Sorry it took so long to review. So Jareth and Sarah will be dating from now on? Is he going to go back and forth from the Labyrinth to Sarah? I like it because it will give Sarah and Jareth some time to get to know each other some more and rekindle their relationship. I know eventually she will go with Jareth to the underground... I hope! I liked that ending. Very promising.

Great chapter. I loved this story.

A.P.
vamp1987 chapter 15 . 9/25/2008
I just finished your newest tale, and I have to say it was another great story. I love all of the extravagant means Jareth goes through to get Sarah back into his life.

Can't wait for your next adventure of the two stubborn, star-crossed (cross-dimensional) lovers.
Aakasha chapter 15 . 9/24/2008
interesting ideas in here with just enough twists to keep it all fun to read :)
Ginabella59 chapter 15 . 9/22/2008
This story was good but not one of your best.

waiting impatiently for your next one...and I hope it will be soon.