Reviews for Like Brothers On A Hotel Bed
JACmRob chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I really like this. You have a great writing style and i'm a sucker for one-shots/angst. update soon!
deleted839261 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Awh... they're really sad. Dx
RaynaSummers chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
"Brothers on a Hotel Bed" is one of my favorite songs ever, and Death Cab is my favorite band.

This is love. You get a cookie. *tosses cookie*

Oh, and I'll be posting a fic based on "What Sarah Said" soon, so keep an eye out for it.

~ChaoticPython
Bells of Tomorrow chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
This was very well done. I loved the one with Perry at his father's gravestone and JD going into his brother's room around the time of his parent's divorce. Both very sad, but very good. I also liked how you made Ted jealous of the birds. That went really well with his character. Anyway, once again, good job with these. I'll be looking out for more drabbles from you, if you choose to do so. :)
TheSameFatalFlaw chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Dude, why? Was there a reason for them ALL to be sad? Your stories are really starting to bring me down! Lol.

But seriously, when you write sad so good, I'm not surprised you do it so often. My favourite was Cox and his dad, the first one was my least favourite, gr.

Just a one-shot, or a series?
Alice.1993 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Awesome!

I read it on LJ earlier and thought it was awesome then and it's still awesome now :P

I especially love the first and last one. They're both so sad :(