Reviews for A Marauder's Daughter
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 5 . 9/28
Oh the chaos of the marauders
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 4 . 9/28
You NEED to work on your spelling!
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 1 . 9/28
What does tone skin color mean it's confusing?
welshgirl1148 chapter 3 . 9/16
Hermione was born September 19th 1979 Just so you know, love this story read it loads of times x
I thought I could deal with all the bullshit writing, stupid little plot points (Hermione Black and Hermione Granger are the same person, there shouldn't be any problems trying to merge the two together, because Hermione Black doesn't exist in a legal sense, there's no paperwork,) but when you introduce Draco he should NOT say a measly, polite Hi when talking to Ron and Harry, nor should he refer to them as 'guys' like an old friend, and he shouldn't EVER call Hermione by her given name, he always calls her Granger. It irks me even more that you have him say it all in the same sentence, like a fucking dweeb, and with no comma separating his "Hi guys..." That gives one the impression that there is no short pause there, that he says it very fast as if it is the first thing on his mind. It's so bad that it's almost laughable. And that's just one sentence!
Opal chapter 40 . 7/6
Good story but you need to work on your spelling and your wording a bit.
Opal chapter 14 . 7/6
now I could see Sirius transform into padfoot in an excitement to greet sam and start licking her face
Opal chapter 12 . 7/6
you do know that there is no go button
Elizabeth Boyd chapter 4 . 5/19
Great sofar but WHY is EVERY THING underlined
whitebuffalowmn chapter 40 . 5/17
good story!
kahlerkid chapter 3 . 3/7
Hermione was born September 19
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 1/2
It will be interesting to see how changing her identity affects things. This will make Hermione and Draco relatives. I guess he would probably suffer a stroke if she kept Granger as part of her name. (Quite reason enough to do it, IMHO!)
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 1/2
Well, at least Hermione already knows and loves her father and her uncle. This should just bring them closer. Hmm. Makes me wonder if there's a Harry-Hermione marriage contract in a vault somewhere, given the friendship between the Lupins, the Potters, and Sirius Black. It seems like something James and Sirius would do. LOL!
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 1/2
Well, this is certainly a different story premise. I look forward to reading it.