Reviews for A Marauder's Daughter
Alytiger chapter 6 . 5/26
How is putting the pieces together not going to be the easiest thing? Her name is Hermione, she's Harry's best friend, she's a Lion...
Alytiger chapter 4 . 5/26
Ummmmmm, Not sure if you know this, but everything is underlined in this chapter. You should probably fix it.
Alytiger chapter 1 . 5/26
Is her mom Remus' sister or something?
acetwolf94 chapter 40 . 4/19
I LOVE IT!
RosaConnor12 chapter 12 . 4/9
I loved this chapter especially the Titanic reference awesome job!
ReinaReynaRaina chapter 40 . 4/2
I wanted it to be Dramione. *pouts* It was a very good story. I think it was sort of choppy and rushed. And the cancer thing was dragged out far too long. Other than that, I liked your plot line.

From,
ReinaReynaRaina
heartsandbows chapter 13 . 3/30
this is a good story but I can't help but notice that you have a lot of sentence fragments like in this chapter "...She needs. Sam you need her family..." it just doesn't sound right
baby girl chapter 40 . 1/30
wonderful
PugS chapter 6 . 12/26/2015
I lovev it can harry et overprotective of mia?
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 5 . 9/28/2015
Oh the chaos of the marauders
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 4 . 9/28/2015
You NEED to work on your spelling!
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
What does tone skin color mean it's confusing?
welshgirl1148 chapter 3 . 9/16/2015
Hermione was born September 19th 1979 Just so you know, love this story read it loads of times x
Guest chapter 6 . 8/12/2015
I thought I could deal with all the bullshit writing, stupid little plot points (Hermione Black and Hermione Granger are the same person, there shouldn't be any problems trying to merge the two together, because Hermione Black doesn't exist in a legal sense, there's no paperwork,) but when you introduce Draco he should NOT say a measly, polite Hi when talking to Ron and Harry, nor should he refer to them as 'guys' like an old friend, and he shouldn't EVER call Hermione by her given name, he always calls her Granger. It irks me even more that you have him say it all in the same sentence, like a fucking dweeb, and with no comma separating his "Hi guys..." That gives one the impression that there is no short pause there, that he says it very fast as if it is the first thing on his mind. It's so bad that it's almost laughable. And that's just one sentence!