Reviews for Let Go
Yotequiero chapter 2 . 8/9/2016
Rest in peace cam
DeathDagger chapter 2 . 2/2/2016
I know I'm extremely late but I'm sorry for your loss.
kit chapter 2 . 11/16/2015
I just heard the news. I loved this story when I first read it. I hope I reviewed when I first read it because I can't remember. I'm so sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2015
I'm so sorry for your lose and hope your sister will live in peace and harmony. Ps. I'm NOT a hippie
MadamScorpio chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
that part with the brothers at the end was hilarious!
M
HO0T HO0T chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
Hello, I have jut read this story, thought it was amazing and then found out the sad news.. I know what it's like to have cancer in the family and send you my condolences on your loss. I know that you probably won't see this but I hope you are doing well on life and I hope that you know that there are many people that have unfortunately gone through the same trying times as you. What I am trying to say is people are there for you wether you know it or not and I hope that you have a happy life as you possibly can.

HOOT
A-game chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
I hope she is in a better place. I pray for you Cam! -teardrop-
TearsAndRandom chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
I'm sorry Jae,I probably only know only half of the pain that you felt when your 'weird-sister-that-you-love' passed Camy-Tay Rest In Peace.
AnNa chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
This is a nice story. I like it and all, I just feel Kagome forgave Inuyasha waaay too easily. Other than that, I really like it
Guest chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
For the sick fuck who posted the horribly rude and fucked up review on the 24th of September. YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT! How DARE you say that! How low and spiteful can a person go? Oh, i beg your pardon, doesn't apply to you cause you obviously not human, you monster. This is a fic site, NOT A PUBLISHING AGENCY! her fucking story was better the anything fucking twilight shit anyway. You disgusting waste of breathe. I pray you find Jesus, otherwise I hope Satan saves a nice dark cold lonely corner of hell for you.
Truly disgusting to see something so nasty on some ones hard work. Fanfic is suppose to a site were people can express the stories they want to share and grow in there writing abilities. It hurts me even more to know the author has passed and now her friends and family may see this ignorant shits hateful comment. The world can be filled with such vile beings...

Cam may you find happiness and peace were you be. 3
Guest chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Rest in Peace Camy Tay, and i'm so sorry for your loss
AnimeXOXOlover chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
R.I.P
AnimeXOXOlover chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Long chapter but its good
WTF is this chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Whoever told you that you could write must have been intoxicated at the time.

Seriously, what was going through your head when you decided to post this? It’s dreadful.

Do you take some kind of sick, twisted pleasure in mangling the English language?
iLiveLoveLife chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
I am so sorry to hear that. I really liked this story, and in her honor I will read her other stories.