Reviews for The Bella And Jasper Story
Guest chapter 11 . 12/23/2016
The damn thing sucked so bad that I started to fall asleep and I'm not even tired. Your grammar sucks, you need to find yourself a beta. I like your summary better then the story. Thats pretty damn bad. I have a beta reader and she fixes all my stories, I'm bad at grammar myself but I get that fixed when I read over it.

I really liked where you were going with the story about Bella being a punk rocker. You didn't explain what she was wearing, you did explain her hair which is pretty cool, you didn't explain her room when she fixed it to her liking, you didn't explain what Jasper was wearing also.

Honey you just need to delete this damn story and redo it!

#storysucks
#redostory
#findabeta
lolagram chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Your story sucks. Have a nice day.
Fizzy Meliflua chapter 11 . 3/6/2013
really good
amethyst chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
noooooooo!I am jaspers mate i love him he is all i can thimk about i faild a math test becuse of him!
Jaina Padme Solo chapter 8 . 10/10/2011
I lived it but real boring ending should continue doesnt seem finished to me
DarknekoKurai chapter 11 . 10/8/2011
i dont think it sucks! i think you have a great idea here. i just think you could have put more detail into it so it does seem so rushed, you know? i did like what you did
Anonymous.Peace chapter 6 . 10/7/2011
Uh, I thought she was a veggie?
BeckaR chapter 11 . 10/20/2010
This was awsome
Demonic Angel 666 chapter 11 . 9/22/2010
Amazing story.

xoxo - Lauren Kelly
Mrs.Jasper Whitlock Hale081896 chapter 11 . 9/6/2010
I LOVED THIS STORY YOU DID A GREAT JOB!
deathandfl0wersx chapter 11 . 1/23/2010
like the story xDD
Isabelle777 chapter 6 . 1/1/2010
It's really great... But don't use the "And by the way" It's get a bit boring if you use it to much;D
Twilightaddict63 chapter 11 . 11/15/2009
like not trying to be mean and allcuZ i like where ur getting with this story its just you jusr give the basic details none of what they are thinkiong seeing doing...no details if you add more and make the chapters longer i would deff. recomend this to others

-twilightaddict63
What's my Name this time chapter 6 . 10/13/2009
JASPAH! where did the home setting go? it was like ok ordering pizza, tripping at locker, not to be harsh but your transitional parts need some work (still a cool story)
What's my Name this time chapter 5 . 10/13/2009
since when is jasper emo? hes just... umm, like emotional andhas issues with blood
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »