Reviews for It Isn't Easy Being a Hufflepuff
rtistyksyko chapter 21 . 8/31
While I know this story may never be updated, I just reread it.
It is a wonderful fic should you ever decide to continue it :)
laelruin chapter 21 . 7/31
LOL! How indeed? I wonder what the element's plans for Harry are?
Lovely story! Lots of adventure and looking at the world in new ways~
L
Mirage chapter 21 . 7/30
i think i unerstand why no pairing he has no time and Magic elements who would kick his behind when he would go near someone with that thoughts
interesting how he slowl builds this safe heaven for those who dont want to fight or serve voldi or dumbles.
i like the Spider, did he not have some in the cupboard too in his old world..
it is also great that he is hufflepuff and neville the bwl
he really should sell some parts here and there of the Basilisk...or severus would be happy to get some parts

sad that you did not write for uch a Long time, but with last update 2009 and now its 2018
maybe you come back one day to write more and finish this story
This has been a fun story. I’m sorry you haven’t had time to craft an ending. Thanks for sharing the idea though.
fingerprint-by-fingerprint chapter 21 . 4/2
ABSOLUTELY LOVING THIS! I hope you come back to this someday! Thanks for posting! :D
Lord Mortensen chapter 21 . 12/17/2017
This fic is awesome! would you consider update this fic? you have 8 years without update this story
SuperApplePie chapter 21 . 11/15/2017
Nice formatting, pacing, and grammar. The stuff with the obscure mage stuff is going a little too slowly for my tastes, but it's still intriguing.
prisci chapter 21 . 11/7/2017
Hola saludos , espero que continues la historia me a gustado muchooo ;)
Guest chapter 21 . 9/4/2017
You are dead and that is sad, but this was a brilliant story. R.I.P.
BaberKhan chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
it started good until Harry went running to Dumbledore about not being from this world. WHY? WHY? WHYYYY? *bangs my head against a boulder*
Obscure chapter 10 . 8/3/2017
Why does fire sound sexy to me? Oh well this is a beautiful book so far.
Priya Ashok chapter 21 . 7/30/2017
Thank you.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/19/2017
Oi, I thought the egg was accio-proof?

HAAHHUUUHUHAHUHAUHUHAHUUUHHHH?
777MAR777 chapter 2 . 5/4/2017
You just had to have him running to Dumbledore to tell him his life story didn't you? Pity...
Poof puff chapter 1 . 4/20/2017