Reviews for It Isn't Easy Being a Hufflepuff
This has been a fun story. I’m sorry you haven’t had time to craft an ending. Thanks for sharing the idea though.
fingerprint-by-fingerprint chapter 21 . 4/2
ABSOLUTELY LOVING THIS! I hope you come back to this someday! Thanks for posting! :D
Lord Mortensen chapter 21 . 12/17/2017
This fic is awesome! would you consider update this fic? you have 8 years without update this story
SuperApplePie chapter 21 . 11/15/2017
Nice formatting, pacing, and grammar. The stuff with the obscure mage stuff is going a little too slowly for my tastes, but it's still intriguing.
prisci chapter 21 . 11/7/2017
Hola saludos , espero que continues la historia me a gustado muchooo ;)
Guest chapter 21 . 9/4/2017
You are dead and that is sad, but this was a brilliant story. R.I.P.
BaberKhan chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
it started good until Harry went running to Dumbledore about not being from this world. WHY? WHY? WHYYYY? *bangs my head against a boulder*
Obscure chapter 10 . 8/3/2017
Why does fire sound sexy to me? Oh well this is a beautiful book so far.
Priya Ashok chapter 21 . 7/30/2017
Thank you.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/19/2017
Oi, I thought the egg was accio-proof?

HAAHHUUUHUHAHUHAUHUHAHUUUHHHH?
777MAR777 chapter 2 . 5/4/2017
You just had to have him running to Dumbledore to tell him his life story didn't you? Pity...
Poof puff chapter 1 . 4/20/2017
Awsome Sauce
Tassa09 chapter 21 . 3/5/2017
This was such a lovely story. I hope someday you continue it
Gooest chapter 2 . 2/8/2017
Meh... Runs straight to dumbledoor and spills his life story... How unexpected... tbh it's a cliche that I'm starting to get annoyed about, because why does Harry always have to rely on Dumbledoor whenever something life changing happens?
idadri chapter 21 . 1/29/2017
a ward-eating spider ... it's so cute

i don't understand Bill. even if he thinks harry is 14, even if he don't know him, harry is go to he about a piece of soul of voldemort.
How he could make anything about this? He could wait, speak with dumbledore and write back to Harry, isn't?
And Dumbledore who is afraid about harry's informations but don't ask questions about his world?

i'm happy to see harry understand members of his group can give help too.

and i would like know what elements (or magie) win with Harry. Why a power like it accept to work with a human?
1,011 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »