Reviews for It Isn't Easy Being a Hufflepuff
me chapter 4 . 10/21/2021
calluses, i feel so boysh right now lol lets have him so bruises
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2021
This was imaginative, well written and original, I have read so many HP fanfics and this one was unlike any other!

Can’t believe the amount of hate through these comments, especially about draco slash, obviously they don’t read much HP fanfics, cause I reckon more than half of them have draco and Harry together

Fan fiction is the writers world not the readers, if you don’t like a concept or want something to go a different way, sit your dam ass down at the computer and write your own story!

R.I.P this abandoned story, will defs reread in the future x
Elevenses chapter 21 . 1/24/2021
I love this story! So sad to see it unfinished :’(
Guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2020
This is shit you made harry a fucking arse-bandit. At least put a warning in the summery if you are going to post this kind of crap.
Jensindenial3516 chapter 21 . 11/11/2020
Sad to see this unfinished!
ThreateningMedicine chapter 21 . 10/23/2020
I really like the concept of a somewhat abusive relationship with magic! It's extremely interesting! On a side note, I'm absolutely DISGUSTED with the amount of homophobic people in the chat. They're not outright saying it, but they ARE, I can tell, I used to be like that. Veiled homophobia is STILL homophobia.
GreenTea4062 chapter 2 . 7/4/2020
Lol what? At least give us a warning that this is slash/boylove/yaoi/gay story. I was taken aback by that Draco flirts (wut the heck) with Harry. Just what? It was out of nowhere.
hunzbookwyrm chapter 21 . 3/17/2020
Great story hope to see more soon.
muffdyvr chapter 1 . 3/6/2020
fucken hell. warn us if its a homo story.
very few poeple wanna read some gay shit.
Pemberton chapter 21 . 2/19/2020
This is the third time I have enjoyed your as yet incomplete tale. I will make my plea, which I am sure you are familiar with already, to please complete your lovely story...

Now, with that out of the way, may I say I admire your very real writing ability. I really appreciate the talent you have for descriptive passages. Chapter one was a delight to read. Additionally, I am enjoying tremendously the development of Harry's relationship with the various aspects of elemental magic. You've packed quite a lot of intriguing concepts into you story, and it must be a daunting task to bring them all together.

I think it would be a shame to not complete such a delightful story; but, real life is always more important. Even if you don't finish, I want to say I truly appreciate your hard work and the tale you've written...

Pemberton
Azure Shine chapter 21 . 1/17/2020
wow this is complication than the canon one just for this horcrux. but well, great chapters. hope u still countinue this. this is Gold!
Rohan Bernett chapter 21 . 12/30/2019
Interesting, but I don't hold much hope of it ever being finished. Following it, just in case.
llMelpomene chapter 21 . 11/5/2019
Although, it isn’t finished I love to reread this story because it’s just so good. I love the idea of mage Harry who is powerful but still struggles to achieve his goal, of saving as many as he can.
Also, I think it’s hilarious how jealously Draco wants Harry’s attention but fails so hard. Little spider sidekick is also cute.
Thanks for the awesome work so far.
mickeysofine chapter 8 . 10/20/2019
Finally, you should put the fact that this is slash in the summary.

It's not that I dislike slash, even.

It's that you've written the characters as females masquerading as men.

Also, Veela and their descendants are female.
Get your shit together.
mickeysofine chapter 7 . 10/20/2019
Yeah, no thanks.

This is a bit too stupid and needlessly feel-y.

I read Harry Potter because I like the whimsical nature of the world and the characters involved.

This is just a butchery of the setting.
1,045 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »