Reviews for It Isn't Easy Being a Hufflepuff
Forever Rahhel chapter 14 . 5/1/2011
How does Hermione know about the Room of Requirements? Was there some point in this reality in which Neville needed that room earlier?

So the snow person was water and now the remaining two elements had their cameos. I know Fire was the first one we saw, but what happened with the conflict Harry and Fire had going on? I would have thought the first task would be Fire, the second Water and the Maze would be Earth. Quidditch might have been Wind. I assume you were not going that direction then.

Either way, so far it's been nice. There have been other things that surprised me like the Elements not acting up when Harry was dancing with Luna or that Fleur stopped talking with Harry entirely.

Hope the next 7 chapters will answer some of my questions. Keep it up.
person chapter 6 . 4/27/2011
Dialogue's contrived and stilted. Dunno where you're going with this, but as of now I'm only reading due to pure boredom. Still, character's don't seem to have life. I don't know how you jumped from Harry being good at transfiguration to suddenly being considered for apprenticeship with McGonnagal(sp?).
Yaraslava Rada chapter 21 . 4/20/2011
Great story! I really hope to see this continued in the near future.
evil genus chapter 21 . 4/17/2011
I stumbles upon this, and than realised I had read it before. I don't think I reviewed though, so I thought I would. I LOVE THIS STORY! Just thought you should know, and I really hope that someday you finish this and Founders Keeper. Both are stories I adore.

EG
Cayti Leigh chapter 21 . 3/4/2011
Great story! continue soon?

keep writing :)

~Cayti Leigh
DedicatedReader chapter 21 . 2/24/2011
Fan-freaking-tasic! More please :D
Wiccachic2000 chapter 21 . 2/16/2011
Is this still active? I would dearly love to see this completed one day. _
Tom Kristal chapter 21 . 2/14/2011
Good story. Shame you havent updated it in a while.
Cactus Wrynn chapter 21 . 2/12/2011
KYAA! I can hardly wait for the next chappy!
Katcarrier15 chapter 21 . 2/2/2011
THIS STORY AWESOME! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
brightsidetolife chapter 21 . 1/18/2011
What's up with the delay? This is a very interesting read and I can't wait for more!
Teucrian chapter 21 . 12/29/2010
Your story is awesome. Definitely going on my "best of fanfiction" list (much more exclusive than my favorites list. heh) because of the magic. If you're interested, "Out of the Night" by Raining Ink also does some good stuff with magic.

Hope you come back to this story sometime!
Teucrian chapter 10 . 12/29/2010
I love it when the magic is interesting. Good stuff!
Hedwig Edwiges chapter 21 . 12/29/2010
I still don't quite get how Harry functions being a servant of the elements and apparently still having magic of its own. But the story was developing quite well. Maybe someday you'll finish it?
Teucrian chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Awesome chapter. I almost always like battle descriptions where the magic is actually magical, something more than a star wars style light show, and you did an excellent job with this one.
1,005 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »