Reviews for It Isn't Easy Being a Hufflepuff
Von chapter 21 . 10/30/2010
WOW, I just tripped over this fanfic and I'm so glad I did! I'm really enjoying it. I love how Harry is powerful but restrained, the creepy moments tie in well to the softer ones and I LOVE his job with the animals!

Fantastic all-round and I can't wait to see how you go!
ladylaughalot chapter 21 . 10/30/2010
Brilliant, a real shame you never completed it.
Emuerz chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
This is wonderful! I just found it today, and spent a couple hours reading it from beginning to end.

Will you finish though?
Gyuchin chapter 21 . 10/26/2010
Really entreteining story!

I love it!

Cant wit to read moree!

I just love the spider!

Hope to read more interactions with the Weasley!
ruethemiss chapter 21 . 10/25/2010
I really like this story. I enjoyed reading it. I hope you do update soon.
Evie Siri chapter 21 . 10/5/2010
GOOD WORK!
DammitJim chapter 21 . 9/26/2010
great fic!
Mayrin chapter 21 . 9/25/2010
Fantastic story!

Please, continue writing it.
Ams7eL chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
story was amazing, but of course it isnt finished...(
NakedKing chapter 21 . 9/4/2010
this story is fantastic! Please keep writing!

:D
IchigoRenji chapter 21 . 8/23/2010
more plz, this is a great fic
Cathy-Ann chapter 21 . 8/20/2010
it has been 11 months since the last will you update this story again?
hermonine chapter 21 . 8/19/2010
Great story. Keep up the good work and update soon!
iamaspidermonkey chapter 21 . 8/18/2010
Oh no...I'm hooked! Harry's relationship with his elements has gotten very interesting, and no I'm hooked into seeing how this all turns out.

And Harry's a regular Snow White here.

And I retrack my earlier review about timelines. In the first few chapters it wasn't clear, but by now, it's been cleared up.
iamaspidermonkey chapter 7 . 8/17/2010
Okay...I just started this story...though I'm still unsure of it and it hasn't been updated in a while. It is interesting though, and with the talk of Harry's magic...that sounds interesting enough to keep me reading. However...the timeline is bugging me.

You said that it was their 4th year in Hogwarts. In the books 4th year is when the Twiwizard Tournament happens...and then 5th year gets into the Order of the Phoenix. Here though, you have 5th year being the tournament...did you do that purposely?

Other then that, I'm torn with Harry getting his friends back (Ron Hermione) and wanting him to find a way back to his world, but also want to see what he does here...though, it must be annoying that he has to deal with Voldemort again, even if indeirectly (or directly...cause I can't see Harry just standing on the sidelines). Anyway, gonna go read the rest now.
980 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »