Reviews for It Isn't Easy Being a Hufflepuff
Tom Kristal chapter 21 . 2/14/2011
Good story. Shame you havent updated it in a while.
Cactus Wrynn chapter 21 . 2/12/2011
KYAA! I can hardly wait for the next chappy!
Katcarrier15 chapter 21 . 2/2/2011
THIS STORY AWESOME! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
brightsidetolife chapter 21 . 1/18/2011
What's up with the delay? This is a very interesting read and I can't wait for more!
Teucrian chapter 21 . 12/29/2010
Your story is awesome. Definitely going on my "best of fanfiction" list (much more exclusive than my favorites list. heh) because of the magic. If you're interested, "Out of the Night" by Raining Ink also does some good stuff with magic.

Hope you come back to this story sometime!
Teucrian chapter 10 . 12/29/2010
I love it when the magic is interesting. Good stuff!
Hedwig Edwiges chapter 21 . 12/29/2010
I still don't quite get how Harry functions being a servant of the elements and apparently still having magic of its own. But the story was developing quite well. Maybe someday you'll finish it?
Teucrian chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Awesome chapter. I almost always like battle descriptions where the magic is actually magical, something more than a star wars style light show, and you did an excellent job with this one.
titemb-bm chapter 21 . 12/16/2010
love
FairAris chapter 5 . 12/13/2010
No mention was previously made of the Tri-wizard Tournament and then Harry is thinking he is going to be in it? There is not enough background to suddenly start that plot line like that.

Dumbledore said not to interfere. Harry is really getting ahead of himself by deciding to be a contestant in the tournament and not telling Dumbledore what is going on (Cedric dying, Voldemort coming back).

I hope you eventually finish the story.
Kate chapter 21 . 12/12/2010
I really enjoyed reading this story. I hope that you decide to finish it. It's worth it.
Winter Wisp chapter 21 . 12/9/2010
Awesome so far, except i think you should put some limitations on the knowitall thingy. For example, the ending situation could simply be solved by asking the knowitall how to get out of the situation... Anyways, can't wait for more!
Ralmidaz chapter 21 . 11/23/2010
Love it

Update
nintschibintschi chapter 9 . 11/22/2010
its an amazing story so far and very emotional thank you so much for starting it :)

loved this chapter :)

especially harry having enough and a jeauloous magic

nintschi
Kingdark chapter 21 . 11/20/2010
This is a very unique story if I do say so myself. It is one of the more unique plot devices I've read so far, and believe me when I say that I've read quit a bit of stories.

Just take a look at my authors page favorite stories and you'll see why. Anyway in the whole story I've noticed that you tend to make grammar mistakes here and there. However these are so far apart that those barely count.

Good job.