Reviews for It Isn't Easy Being a Hufflepuff
nintschibintschi chapter 9 . 11/22/2010
its an amazing story so far and very emotional thank you so much for starting it :)

loved this chapter :)

especially harry having enough and a jeauloous magic

nintschi
Kingdark chapter 21 . 11/20/2010
This is a very unique story if I do say so myself. It is one of the more unique plot devices I've read so far, and believe me when I say that I've read quit a bit of stories.

Just take a look at my authors page favorite stories and you'll see why. Anyway in the whole story I've noticed that you tend to make grammar mistakes here and there. However these are so far apart that those barely count.

Good job.
ForgottenTales chapter 21 . 11/6/2010
This is rather interesting. Harry's relationship with Magic is intriguing, and a little scary. They seem benevolent, but the fact that they are not mortal, and do not posses the same emotions humans do, becomes increasingly obvious as they make their presence more and more known to Harry. They motives are uncertain, what promise is it that they made with Harry? What are they preparing Harry for?

Why did they bring Harry into this world? Is it only because of his last wish in the other world?

'Tis obvious that Harry has called forth the attention of something beyond his control or understanding. He seems to be naught but a vessel for magic, as he puts it, he is their servant, but to what purpose, or is there none?

The other Hufflepuff Harry of this world, is he in the other world? I hope not, yet it is disturbing to think that his existence was just wiped out.

More and more questions are raised with each chapter, and leaves me with confusion and curiosity.

It is quite different from other alternate dimension fics, and it is refreshing that instead of helping with the war effort, he concerns himself with a much neglected side, protecting others from Voldermort. In too many a fic Harry takes the burden of defeating Voldemort on his shoulders. He is helping, yes, but there is no pressure, no all consuming drive. :)
Barranca chapter 16 . 10/30/2010
Voldemort's instincts are not deceiving him, he's going to come to know Harry Potter much better in a not that far away future. If only that acquaintanceship wouldn't be so damaging to his plans of world domination :D
DDwelling chapter 21 . 10/30/2010
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Von chapter 21 . 10/30/2010
WOW, I just tripped over this fanfic and I'm so glad I did! I'm really enjoying it. I love how Harry is powerful but restrained, the creepy moments tie in well to the softer ones and I LOVE his job with the animals!

Fantastic all-round and I can't wait to see how you go!
ladylaughalot chapter 21 . 10/30/2010
Brilliant, a real shame you never completed it.
Emuerz chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
This is wonderful! I just found it today, and spent a couple hours reading it from beginning to end.

Will you finish though?
Gyuchin chapter 21 . 10/26/2010
Really entreteining story!

I love it!

Cant wit to read moree!

I just love the spider!

Hope to read more interactions with the Weasley!
ruethemiss chapter 21 . 10/25/2010
I really like this story. I enjoyed reading it. I hope you do update soon.
Evie Siri chapter 21 . 10/5/2010
GOOD WORK!
DammitJim chapter 21 . 9/26/2010
great fic!
Mayrin chapter 21 . 9/25/2010
Fantastic story!

Please, continue writing it.
Ams7eL chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
story was amazing, but of course it isnt finished...(
NakedKing chapter 21 . 9/4/2010
this story is fantastic! Please keep writing!

:D