Reviews for It Isn't Easy Being a Hufflepuff
Guest chapter 21 . 2/16/2014
I'm so sad this fic is dead! It was so AWESOME!
Elise chapter 21 . 1/29/2014
Awesome story. :)
FemmeFerret chapter 21 . 12/10/2013
Still thinking of, and loving, this story!
Cenright chapter 21 . 12/4/2013
This story is very good, though I do believe the KnowItAll was an overpowered item.

Still, it is too bad you did not continue it.
cirecris chapter 21 . 10/26/2013
Please update soon, it be soooooooooooooooo loooooooooooooong
Guest chapter 7 . 9/17/2013
I really do hope Harry and Draco will become friends instead of lovers...
Sitanya chapter 21 . 8/27/2013
A pity you haven't updated this story in a while ! It is really interesting !
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
while I don't read slash, I don't have a problem with it if you do. However it is insanely helpful for people like me who don't want to read it if you would kindly place a disclaimer on the story saying its slash so I don't read three chapters in and then loose my lunch.
Countenance chapter 21 . 7/8/2013
Great story! Original, simple yet complex, intresting plot... basically, almost perfect story. Please update soon :) *begs*
Please please please update soon! Its been 4 years :(
insane devill chapter 21 . 6/24/2013
good story I liked it a lotit was a very thrilling story.
Tsamwan chapter 21 . 6/19/2013
Why are the ones with the great ideas always the ones without the time or conviction to finish their stories?

I sincerely hope you find the motivation and the time to finish, as your style of writing ( dialogue and story weaving ) is one that's very very hard to find.

Also, If I may be so impertinent as to ask if you are male or female? I ask this merely out of curiosity as I've found that one can usually surmise one's gender by their writing style and by watching what they write and what interests them. So, at the risk of sounding a tad chauvinistic I'm finding myself hoping you are female, because it would refute the idea that women are incapable of writing of topics that is of particular interest to men ( descriptions of the workings of power. In your story these would be the elements ). I know that sounds conceited, but there's definitely a compliment in there somewhere :p

Best of luck to you and here's to hoping that you're not dead!
Katzura chapter 21 . 6/17/2013
Interesting question that... will the answer be forthcoming?

I am really looking forward to the next chapter. It is a great story.

xx

Katzura
brighteyes343 chapter 21 . 6/13/2013
interesting
update soon
harry does tend to end up weird situations
Steve-Arkarian chapter 21 . 5/28/2013
I loved this story! I really want to know what happens next! This hasn't been updated in a few years but I really hope you'll pick it back up! PLEASE!
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 19 . 5/28/2013