Reviews for It Isn't Easy Being a Hufflepuff
Steve-Arkarian chapter 21 . 5/28/2013
I loved this story! I really want to know what happens next! This hasn't been updated in a few years but I really hope you'll pick it back up! PLEASE!
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 19 . 5/28/2013
;)
jil chapter 21 . 5/28/2013
Please update soon.
dragooner chapter 21 . 5/11/2013
this is incredible... also are you the same person over at deviantart who made the picture of , death of the discworld and grim from grim adventures of billy and mandy... also i say hi again.

Bond674 out
KMH1 chapter 21 . 5/9/2013
This is certainly an interesting story. I would love to find out more, but as it's been dormant for a few years, I will just "follow" the story.
Thanks for sharing.
Emerald Ashes chapter 21 . 5/6/2013
This is fantastic. What's already written is on par with my favorite fics, and it has so much potential.

Fifth Year could be interesting. Harry's little group is gearing up to do great things, I can't imagine Harry would take much of Umbridge's abuse or allow it on others, and Voldemort seems weaker than in canon (due to lack of followers, if not physical weakness). Also, Harry should have allies both in the DA and (should Umbridge still have a job at that point) the Inquisitorial Squad.

I'll throw my lot in with your other two thousand something followers and hope for an update.

Thanks for the read!
Emerald Ashes
Lw117149 chapter 21 . 4/20/2013
lol wow I love the last pargraph I hope you are still writing this one as well please thank you.
KT chapter 21 . 4/3/2013
Hello Trillium248!

I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy reading this story. I put it in my list of favourites, and even 3 years later, I keep on rereading it and enjoying the plot, the characterization, everything! I especially enjoy the antics of the spider that swings its arms around and just does what it does. Then there is Dumbledore- still manipulating scenarios behind the scenes. I also really like how Harry is powerful, but his magic is not his own. You took the story of Harry Potter, and made it your own, following the original plot of the story and ALL the characters are realistic! Thank you so so much for writing this story. As a loyal fan, it would really make my day if you could update and continue the story. I understand that it is hard to find time to write, and inspiration just comes and goes, but I really enjoy this story. :)

Your loyal fan,

Karen
AJ Granger chapter 21 . 3/17/2013
Interesting story. I understand what you are doing with Harry's relationship to magic. If he wanted a relationship with a person, ie part of his "normal" life that he requested from the wild magic - I think the elements would approve of the Luna you have created since they like her tokens. Just a thought, and it works fine without a pairing for now.
anon chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Not bad, nice plot!
med chapter 21 . 2/13/2013
This story is a pleasure to read, and is getting incredibly interesting. The spider is incredibly cute! If you have any more chapters in the works somewhere I would love to read them. Thank you for sharing
hypercell chapter 11 . 2/5/2013
Thos story is awesome I can't wait to read more!
Another Anon chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
Yuck.
It's too much. Veelaish Draco Malfoy. Elemental Harry Potter, where did that even come from? It seemed too sudden right from the get go.
Your writing is just fine. Your story disgusts me.
Also - in response to another one of those reviewers you have, DARCHIAS apparently, I must correct your grammar because it's annoying and you should learn how to use words. The terms you wished to use were "would not have" and "would have", not "would not of" and "would of". Let's copy and paste the definitions of have and of, shall we?
have
/hav/
Verb
Possess, own, or hold.
Used with a past participle to form the perfect, pluperfect, and future perfect tenses, and the conditional mood: "I have finished".
Noun
People with plenty of money and possessions.
of
/…ôv/
Preposition
Expressing the relationship between a part and a whole: "the sleeve of his coat".
Expressing the relationship between a scale or measure and a value: "an increase of 5 percent".
Synonyms
from - by - on - for - at - to - with - out of - about
Learn how to use the English language if you're going to write with it.
ladopa chapter 21 . 11/25/2012
This is so fascinating! I wasn't sure what to expect, but so far this story is really good! I'm very excited for the next chapters, Please update soon thanks for such a cool story!
Darchias chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
Ron spoke of his broom riding incident with muggle hang-gliders in First Year, telling anyone who would listen. I find it likely the teacher would not of heard, and likely everyone else had forgotten, but unlikely Harry would of forgotten.
955 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »