Reviews for It Isn't Easy Being a Hufflepuff
misherukuro chapter 21 . 3/26/2016
A very good read thanks for sharing. ~,~
nlk chapter 2 . 3/25/2016
Motherf*** does he have to running to dumbles like a pet dog? why the fuck does he have to go straight to the dumbles?I mean as a "would-have-been-slytherin", he should first get more info on what is going on in the au world then he should go to the dumbles if he seems useful in the long run. It like seeing a racing pet dog come back running towards you straight after finishing the race.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/10/2016
Rest in Peace.
LemonGoldenTree chapter 21 . 2/26/2016
Yeah, how did he get into these situations, hn ? Can we hope for a next chapter, or is this story on Hiatus ? Because I really like it, and would mind some more of it, you know ? - love -
AdaDiya chapter 21 . 2/25/2016
I loved your story!
XXDD Smiles chapter 21 . 2/21/2016
/('•')\ Ooooooo! I really like this story. Hope and can't wait to see the next chapter! Good work! ;)
MattKennedy chapter 21 . 12/12/2015
Cool story! Very interesting twist to the dimensional jump story idea. Hope you continue it sometime. :)
Mobozo chapter 21 . 12/5/2015
I have enjoyed this story very much. It is a shame that it has been abandoned. I would have liked to see the end to it.
Valiryo chapter 2 . 11/30/2015
glad I took a look at the reviews first... almost read some weird slash fic..
Robert77833 chapter 21 . 11/26/2015
This story is honestly so good, especially for being written in 2008. I wish it wasn't abandoned.
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 21 . 10/6/2015
There are a lot of interesting things going on in this fic, I would love to see it continued one day.
RykOakwine chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Note to self: this is that weird slash-ish elemental magic raping weird submissive Harry story that has almost nothing to do with him being a Hufflepuff or, for that matter seeking an ordinary life.

The plot separates from the premise almost immediately to become a slash-y au with a whole cast of OCs who are named after the canon characters.
vashthesnake chapter 21 . 6/21/2015
liked this one, sad to see it abandoned...
HollowGraveyard chapter 9 . 6/14/2015
is this some sort of slash between Draco and Harry? It's a good story so far but you should really put that in the summary. sigh, and I was wishing for a Fluer x Harry story.
HollowGraveyard chapter 5 . 6/14/2015
I love Hufflepuff Harry because he's like a lion-snake in a badger's fur
1,006 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »