Reviews for It Isn't Easy Being a Hufflepuff
moonprincess97524 chapter 21 . 3/9
This is such a wonderful wonderful story. I have to wonder if Harry is going to show his bottle cap spider to his professor or if that wonderful ward-eating spider is going to be his secret. I love how the animals react to Harry it reminds me of both Dr. Dolittle and Ace Ventura Pet detective. I do hope that you are able to update this again soon.
moonprincess97524 chapter 12 . 3/7
I love that Harry took Luna to the dance. I do have to ask what the effects were on the dragon and her eggs from what Neville did in his task.
dragneell49 chapter 21 . 2/24
please update soon
Insanity-is-Freedom chapter 21 . 12/5/2014
I realize you haven't written anything in a few...years...but I really do like this story so I though I'd leave a review anyway

I don't know if it's wise to hope under such circumstances but it would be nice if you continued writing this fic.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/16/2014
Are you sure you are unoriginal? 'Cause I have never read a fic where Harry had a job in Diagon or been a servant to nature. Or anything like THIS!
BinarySobriquet chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
Liked the premise, but the flirting with Malfoy was disgusting. There's no mention of slash in the description, but skimming through the reviews makes it pretty obvious that I'm not going to enjoy reading this any further.
NatNicole chapter 21 . 10/30/2014
Haha, this fic is AWESOME.
GenetiX23 chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
Oh god, Harry/Draco.
GenetiX23 chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
And Harry, using the greatest power he has ever learnt of, calls upon Nature's Champion...Captain Planet!

Seriously, that's all I could think of during that "duel".
Rosario2634 chapter 21 . 8/31/2014
Next chapter please!
smilingcrescent chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
I'm grinning and enjoying this very much. The light feel of the characters, the instant development of students we don't hear much of in canon...Harry's flirtatiousness... yeah. Love. :D Keep it up!
NightShade Arscelin chapter 21 . 4/23/2014
It's an amazing story :) I hope you will update soon!
WhiteFang001 chapter 21 . 2/21/2014
Please continue! This is great and I look forward to seeing more soon!
d1x1lady chapter 21 . 2/17/2014
Incredibly fascinating story. Love your writing!
Guest chapter 21 . 2/16/2014
I'm so sad this fic is dead! It was so AWESOME!
982 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »