Reviews for It Isn't Easy Being a Hufflepuff
Mobozo chapter 21 . 12/5/2015
I have enjoyed this story very much. It is a shame that it has been abandoned. I would have liked to see the end to it.
Valiryo chapter 2 . 11/30/2015
glad I took a look at the reviews first... almost read some weird slash fic..
Robert77833 chapter 21 . 11/26/2015
This story is honestly so good, especially for being written in 2008. I wish it wasn't abandoned.
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 21 . 10/6/2015
There are a lot of interesting things going on in this fic, I would love to see it continued one day.
RykOakwine chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Note to self: this is that weird slash-ish elemental magic raping weird submissive Harry story that has almost nothing to do with him being a Hufflepuff or, for that matter seeking an ordinary life.

The plot separates from the premise almost immediately to become a slash-y au with a whole cast of OCs who are named after the canon characters.
vashthesnake chapter 21 . 6/21/2015
liked this one, sad to see it abandoned...
HollowGraveyard chapter 9 . 6/14/2015
is this some sort of slash between Draco and Harry? It's a good story so far but you should really put that in the summary. sigh, and I was wishing for a Fluer x Harry story.
HollowGraveyard chapter 5 . 6/14/2015
I love Hufflepuff Harry because he's like a lion-snake in a badger's fur
Guest chapter 4 . 6/7/2015
What happened to canon!harry is similar to what happened to Lissinia(I didn't spell this right) from Fairy Tail in my mind
L. Lee Anderson chapter 21 . 6/2/2015
Seems a little silly of me to write a review for a story that hasn't been updated in five almost six years. This is a very unique twist on a demention travel, what with Harry being everything but who he was. I'm rather enthralled by it :) I do hope that eventually you do return to this work and update it...that is if you're not too caught up in life or if you're dead...that would be rather unfortunate :( toss us a short chapter whenever youre willing
Guest chapter 5 . 5/22/2015
HarryxSpider. Pfft.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/22/2015
I am interested! Poor other Harry!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/22/2015
The pain for real Hufflepuff Harry ignites my motherly instincts which I thought had died along with Ophelia and her violets.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/22/2015
I feel bad for Hufflepuff Harry...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Harry you beautiful person. Draco too, in this, I love. I'm usually a fanatic of Voldemort, but what was done to Draco has me burning in fury. Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned.
999 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »